Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I must say that I find the current flurry of comments here really entertaining, the possibility is high that it will be more entertaining than the update. 30-40 Euro for a mini-update (1/3 of a game day)? You have to give it to L&P, he taught his sheep well. I have patroned myself, I would never throw money after a Dev like him, there are Devs here more worthy of donations.
But it is the choice you have to make yourself, if you like the game so much, do it.
38.50 is the real perversity in the game

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The problem isn't the pace, I support Dr.PinkCake and PhillyGames(Being a DIK & City of Broken Dreamers) their development time is also a bit long, but absolutely worth it.

Haven't touched this for almost 2 years and from what I gather not much progress has been made with the story.
With all due respect BAD and CoBD are a few notches below AWAM in terms of render quality, realism, and game mechanics. Just about EVERY AVN delivers more goods than AWAM but thats part of what makes AWAM special. Its also part of what makes AWAM so frustrating. Nonetheless AWAM is graphically the most impressive AVN with among the most massive storylines ever attempted. In fact just about any knowledgeable AVN dev or even fan would bet AGAINST this project finishing because its such an enormous project in terms of quality and content.

Here's to hoping we get tons more content

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes