Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Alley_Cat
""Sophia is just chilling in the living room which we've already seen"" , I think you could enjoy this scene until we can see her go to the kitchen waiting to play the game some day in the far future.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
there's no sophie in this update?
It's a Dylan/Amber event this update, so for Dylan fans choosing not to play the Sophia/Dylan route for whatever reason. The first teaser we've had for it was Dylan leaving the house to head next door to find Sam, while Sophia is presumably chilling in the loungeroom.

We also know that Sam and Neil are returning shortly, presumably L&P's way of cockblocking things before they get interesting, so no reason to believe it will be Sophia.

And considering the update after is for the 2nd side job, Sophia might not even be home after.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It does depend on whether we are talking qualitatively or quantitatively.....

Quantitatively, there are definitely other VN that show us either lots more number of boobs and/or larger boobs (I have previously slated some of the over-pixelated bimbos that other VN show but I don't want to derail thread by getting into that again).

Qualitatively I can't think of any nicer boobs than the perfection of our goddess Aphrodite eerrr I mean Sophia.
:)

Although in the interest of fairness and as purely "academic" exercise I would be willing to closely peruse any VN that you can suggest that has female characters with nicer boobs than Sophia. For science.....
:)
I will say,that I like more Jessica's tits.

Jun 18, 2022

Bazing124

Apr 5, 2020
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes