lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Not even L&P cares about Neil. Like Tyler, Kevin, Brayden, Jason, Haru and Bennett, he's confirmed to not have any significant events in the near future
one mistake:day 14
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just heard from a friend, who read on 4chan that the neighbor of the cousin of the sister of L&P proofreader just confirmed that Dylan touched Amber's bikini fabric and found it soft!!!
Did you play the pool chicken fight scene with Dylan and Amber on the floaty? His dick already touched her bikini fabric and came on it too, so he has to do more than fabric touching, maybe he pulls her fabric down or she gives him a handy, just hope Neil doesn’t interrupt them

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Did you play the pool chicken fight scene with Dylan and Amber on the floaty? His dick already touched her bikini fabric and came on it too, so he has to do more than fabric touching, maybe he pulls her fabric down or she gives him a handy, just hope Neil doesn’t interrupt them
Well in fact it happened more than that, Dylan's dick shot out of his shorts and got between Amber's ass and pussy, if this were a normal VN, the next thing after that would be a blowjob followed by a titjob (perhaps more depends on the developer) but since this is not a normal VN and the actions of the characters do not follow a linear progressive system, it is best to have low expectations in case nothing happens, not to have the impression that we wait 1 month and 19 days in vain.

For the record, I expect at least a blowjob, anything less than that is a failure.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
one misake:day 14
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"
I said significant events. While Jason and Haru have their date with Sophia and Patricia, doesn't mean in the slightest that they have any chance of actually getting anywhere with the women.

Like the Yoga event, or Sam's concert etc, the significant part has been what happened after. So Sophia and Patricia could easily leave the boys somewhere and get about some shenanigans by themselves, much like I hear Patricia suggested during Sam's concert.

Reactions: xxxorro

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
I said significant events. While Jason and Haru have their date with Sophia and Patricia, doesn't mean in the slightest that they have any chance of actually getting anywhere with the women.

Like the Yoga event, or Sam's concert etc, the significant part has been what happened after. So Sophia and Patricia could easily leave the boys somewhere and get about some shenanigans by themselves, much like I hear Patricia suggested during Sam's concert.
The significant part happened after but with the character L&P told the event would be in (Sophie/Sam case).
I agree that for the first event with Jason and Haru we shouldnt expect much but the presence of Patricia could led things to spice up exponentially imo.
And hey, the things on the club event went very fast and it was the first contact of Sophia and the other guy? (I'm not sure)

Reactions: roro

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The significant part happened after but with the character L&P told the event would be in (Sophie/Sam case).
I agree that for the first event with Jason and Haru we shouldnt expect much but the presence of Patricia could led things to spice up exponentially imo.
And hey, the things on the club event went very fast and it was the first contact of Sophia and the other guy? (I'm not sure)
Actually I think we'll get something significant with Jason and Haru. I don't know if it will be with the boys specifically, but I do think that something significant will happen on the date itself. The boys were specifically written to have a "date" with the girls, that's their only role in the game. It would be wasteful to have them only exist as an excuse for Patricia and Sophia to get together and then have fun after the date. Sophia and Patricia don't need an excuse to get together, so Jason and Haru must have a specific and noteworthy role to play.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Actually I think we'll get something significant with Jason and Haru. I don't know if it will be with the boys specifically, but I do think that something significant will happen on the date itself. The boys were specifically written to have a "date" with the girls, that's their only role in the game. It would be wasteful to have them only exist as an excuse for Patricia and Sophia to get together and then have fun after the date. Sophia and Patricia don't need an excuse to get together, so Jason and Haru must have a specific and noteworthy role to play.
I'd like to believe that but what could they contribute? I doubt they'd get as far as Sam did with kissing her in the jacuzzi or Dylan with feeling her up in the park. I think it would most likely fall in the category of the boys "accidentally" ripping her clothes and leaving Sophia half naked in the museum trying to escape without being noticed by the patrons.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd like to believe that but what could they contribute? I doubt they'd get as far as Sam did with kissing her in the jacuzzi or Dylan with feeling her up in the park. I think it would most likely fall in the category of the boys "accidentally" ripping her clothes and leaving Sophia half naked in the museum trying to escape without being noticed by the patrons.
There aren't going to be any patrons. The event happens after normal hours, that's why it's in the evening.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes