kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
Since when has Ellie been considered an MC?
Wtf is this updates schedule . the developer is taking 1 year to give us update of half Day 20. looks like it will take more 1 year to complete whole Day 20. Is developer even ashamed of this. Patreon subscribers should do something to speed up this update progress.
this game is slower than a tortoise. Developer is just extracting money like this

kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
PD 13 is not even half done.And we have PD 14 after that.
So PD15 is like second half of 2024 if you are optimistic,otherwise 2025.
exactly horrible update schedule. the developer is taking 1 year to give us update of half Day 20. looks like it will take more 1 year to complete whole Day 20

Reactions: Piat

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
exactly horrible update schedule. the developer is taking 1 year to give us update of half Day 20. looks like it will take more 1 year to complete whole Day 20
We know from the beginning that PD13 will take much more than 1 year.After all PD 12 took 14 months.
So far the next day is always taking much more time than previous day.Or at least after PD6.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded RPAExtractor, created a folder and extracted it there, opened the game and extracted the images.rpa folder to the RPAextractor folder. but when i give the command "rpaextractor -x images.rpa -o newimages" it says: rpaextractor is not recognized as an internal or external command an operating program or a batch file. Where am I going wrong? Help me I had the folder working but my pc broke and I lost the folder and I have some games to extract the images. thanks

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I downloaded RPAExtractor, created a folder and extracted it there, opened the game and extracted the images.rpa folder to the RPAextractor folder. but when i give the command "rpaextractor -x images.rpa -o newimages" it says: rpaextractor is not recognized as an internal or external command an operating program or a batch file. Where am I going wrong? Help me I had the folder working but my pc broke and I lost the folder and I have some games to extract the images. thanks
Use this https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/, the instructions are there.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
the repacker must be unpacked into the *game* folder, and in it you give the unpacking command

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry ash but I couldn't, easy for you but for me it's complicated I don't know how to extract the unren.bat to the game folder, I tried several times. The rpaextractor was easier but I can't anymore, it gives an error

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Extract the downloaded file with winrar or winzip. You will get a file called unren.bat, copy that file and paste it inside the game folder of the game you want, then open unren.bat there and type 1 in the keyboard, to extract the rpa images. Then you get a folder called 'images' inside the game folder.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes