Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think that adding just the most general saves is enough. For example, in part 2 we need so far just two saves to play all the events, those are the saves that you should add, for now:
1. Allowing Aiden blackmail, job 2.
2. Rejecting Aiden blackmail, job 1.

Both saves with all the filthy, lesbian and characters points and events possible. When L&P adds, for example, events of the good wife route to part 2, then add a save to that route too.

If a player wants a personalized save, then that player must play all the game by his own.
So you mean just adding saves needed to see the current content of AWAM2?

Jul 28, 2017
so L&P can setup 20 percent in 3 days. so 15 days total dev time for the pics..... 5 days a week. 3 weeks plus translation etc. so 4 weeks? let's see .

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Alright i'm giving up on this game for now,I tried the combined version but it just loops me back to parts I already played for some reason.
I cant play part 2 because it needs a save,overall I dont know what happened with this game but you should play part 2 without going through all these complications
Suggestion.
You play the part 1 skeeping dialogues and clicking on the choice you want.
You save at the end.
This should not take you more than 10 minutes of your life.

Then you launch the part 2, upload your part 1 save and you good to go.

Reactions: roro and Toushiro

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
In the car after the Yoga event, but if you're doing Aiden's tasks. There's meant to be a phone call from Patricia on PD14 if you send Dylan to boarding school. Another reason I can't wait for PD13 to be over.
ohh okk I somehow missed that

And same here about the updates
Expecting much more from pd14

Pd 13
Was major step for dylan amber route and one way of to get rid of aiden
Thats It for me

And how can we forget the hot AF animation that took 5 months and added nothing to the story line :LOL:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
anyone has collection of all the future playable days event ?
Not as fancy as Apollodore's one but this is what I managed to save and keep up-to-date here

DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan keeps Amber company while waiting for Sam
v0.1702nd side job 3rd day (Tutoring Job)
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

These are intels for the other days, either from discussions with L&P that have been shared or future events that are mentioned or inferred from the story.
The "within" of the "sex scene within X playable days" has to be counted from PD 12 when the information was given.

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays, but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" . but it seems that the principal Johnson will call her in as substitute teacher. So there could be another task.
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P old quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)
  • [unconfirmed/unreliable] Around this time or the next days the side jobs might end but there could be an option to continue them later on. More recent intel says the 1st job could be there till the end of the game.

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Friday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task
[...]
PD 24 - Day 31 - Tuesday
  • Deadline for Mr. Bennett's proposal

After what Mr.Gamer__ shared:
3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
They are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
I guess that the "sex scene WITH an important character", the "with" is not to be intended as "Sophia with.." but as "a sex scene involving an important character", where the important character is one of the 3 2 MCs, Sophia and Dylan, and Ellie.
We are walking on a thin line between the language barrier on one side and mastering the art of being willingly vague and ambiguous on the other. ;)

Last edited:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Not as fancy as Apollodore's one but this is what I managed to save and keep up-to-date here

20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.1702nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
Evening
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan

These are intels for the other days, either from discussions with L&P that have been shared or future events that are mentioned or inferred from the story.
The "within" of the "sex scene within X playable days" has to be counted from PD 12 when the information was given.

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays, but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" . but it seems that the principal Johnson will call her in as substitute teacher. So there could be another task.
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P old quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
  • [unconfirmed/unreliable] Around this time or the next days the side jobs might end but there could be an option to continue them later on. More recent intel says the 1st job could be there till the end of the game.

[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday

I guess that the "sex scene WITH an important character", the "with" is not to be intended as "Sophia with.." but as "a sex scene involving an important character", where the important character is one of the 3 MCs, Sophia, Dylan, Ellie.
We are walking on a thin line between the language barrier on one side and mastering the art of being willingly vague and ambiguous on the other. ;)
Lots of work put in there, thanks!(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
Evening
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
  • 2 Ellie's events

• 2 Ellie's events

I guess that the "sex scene WITH an important character", the "with" is not to be intended as "Sophia with.." but as "a sex scene involving an important character", where the important character is one of the 3 MCs, Sophia, Dylan, Ellie.
Since when has Ellie been considered an MC?

Reactions: MisterLing

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Since when has Ellie been considered an MC?
I know, I know, it's a bold statement! :) I reckon it's a little bit stretched, she is not a "fully MC" as for the moment we don't have events with her alone. Still, you can take decisions for her, like forgiving Logan or choosing whom to kiss between Julia and Elena. And they have a huge impact on the story.
You can take decisions for Liam too, during the wedding dress event, but at the moment it is limited to a little change in the dialogues.
Anyway, I edited the post to stick with the facts ;)
Thanks for keeping in check.

Reactions: Adolfo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
Evening
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
  • 2 Ellie's events

• 2 Ellie's events

I guess that the "sex scene WITH an important character", the "with" is not to be intended as "Sophia with.." but as "a sex scene involving an important character", where the important character is one of the 3 2 MCs, Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
It should be on the front page. Something similar was once on the front page, but the admin didn't like something and removed it.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes