FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
For educational reasons / altruism ?!
Situation normal ? Why don't we talk about realism..
The Sex Ed storyline is ridiculous and my least liked.

For me, not only does it put Sophia in a terrible manipulative light but also makes her a twisted degenerate.

No judgement here , everyone has their kinks, and if you enjoy it, have fun.

L&P must know there's an appetite for it, but if he was asking for input on what to drop to speed up the updates, the Sex Ed one would be my first choice.

Mar 14, 2022
The Sex Ed storyline is ridiculous and my least liked.

For me, not only does it put Sophia in a terrible manipulative light but also makes her a twisted degenerate.

No judgement here , everyone has their kinks, and if you enjoy it, have fun.

L&P must know there's an appetite for it, but if he was asking for input on what to drop to speed up the updates, the Sex Ed one would be my first choice.
It is Luis&Passion kink. He has said so.

Mar 14, 2022
From the Randy / Luis saga: Luis got ratioed on his own page so he posts a teaser so everyone moves on from those comments.
Randy posts again on the first teaser. Does Luis answer? No. He just posts another teaser for everyone to move on and not read it. He can't answer these questions.

Keeps running away.

edit: speaking of the devil, randy just posted again on the new teaser, the same message.
What will come first? A new teaser or a deleted comment?

"If you don't have an answer to this, you can just say it." :ROFLMAO:

Luis couldn't handle it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With how some people go on about Sam, or any other favourite character of theirs, it's like they've lost slight touch with reality and fallen in love or something like that with that character. It has been fun to read though. :D
That's what I'm finding a little amusing about what looks like some Sam fans arguing against him being so manipulative.

If anyone accuses Ellie of being manipulative, my reaction (even though I consider myself Team Ellie) is pretty much just "yep". As a head cheerleader at her previous school and now this one, I have no doubt she grew up learning that she can use her looks and her perceived innocence to get her way.

I also have no doubt that she manipulated Sophia into letting Jules grope her not just to fulfil a dream for her girlfriend, but also knowing that she could use the "what about me" rationale to get her own turn. It did work for getting a kiss after all.
You also forgot to mention AfterChoices is working on 3 games at the same time, with beautiful renders, not just one like L$P (
oh wait I forgot his watered down pg13 parody of this “decisions of life”
You know I don't forget details like that. Just didn't seem necessary since I already made my point. Like it didn't seem necessary to mention that After Choices is still in the process of fleeing persecution from the Junta in Myanmar, while still delivering content faster than L&P.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I DON'T LIKE SAM, I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE WITH SOPHIA, HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER, AND MAYBE I KIND OF HATE HIM, DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER BUT AT THE BEGGINING HE USED TO BULLY DYLAN ABOUT HIS MOM BEING A MILF AND THAT EVERY STUDENT WOULD LIKE TO BANG HER, SINCE THAT MOMENT ON HE WAS HATEFUL BECAUSE IT WAS BULLYING. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE HAS SOME SUPPORTERS BUT MANY PEOPLE HATE SAM TOO, I RATHER WANT SOPHIA TO BE WITH JACOB, SIMON OR PHILIP, FAVORITES ONES FOR MANY HERE, ( BY THE WAY, I WONDER IF THERE WILL BE SOME ACTION WHEN IT COMES TO MRS MAYERS WITH DYLAN TO BE EVEN WITH SOPHIA) EVEN ALYSSA'S SON; BUT THE POINT HERE IS THE DISLIKE ABOUT SAM, IT IS MY HUMBLE OPINION BUT WE SHOULD ALSO JUST RESPECT OTHER'S OPINION.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2021
Sophia reminds me of the Milf's in my area when I was a teenager. Actually, she wants to be fucked really hard every day, but she only has little or old boys around who want to, but she doesn't know if it's worth it because she doesn't want to risk her beautiful financial life for two minutes of fun. :unsure: :LOL:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
None of the younger characters are above 18. Ellie is 17, Dylan 16, Sam 16, Zac 16, Julia 17. I think only Aiden is 18.

In the 2nd job you get to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops::unsure::unsure: hmmm...There's a bit of confusion here!
In the main menu of Part 1, we have an announcement that "ALL CHARACTERS IN THE GAME ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD!!!" :rolleyes:
main_menu.png

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Did you even look at the picture I posted? She's TOTALLY manipulating Sam in that scene.

As to the alcohol - Sam insists!?!? Give me a break! Who's the adult in that scene? If Sophia lets herself get pushed around by a boy then how could anyone like her?

She manipulates Sam. You're in denial and wearing Sophia blinders.

But hey! If that's the way you need to operate to enjoy the game, that's your wagon to pull.

We'll agree to disagree and go off enjoy the game the way we prefer to enjoy it.
Sam is trying to score and Sophia is friends w/ his Mom as well as a bit personally attracted to Sam, too. The "manipulation" you speak of is FAR MORE consensual than you suggest. Don't agree? Then why does Sophia behave the same way with Shotta boys, Aiden, nursing home geezers, Mr Bennet, Sam, and - oh yeah - her own SON, Dylan, etc. Every character is trying to get into Sophia's pants...add Sam to the list.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
If there is no big plot twist like SAM is working with Aiden or so. I think Sam is just a fucking horny teenager. I do not see any malicious acts here at all. Yes he saw that wine works so he always tries wine but thats it. Sophia is attracted to Sam That why she goes so far and now has trouble to stop and end this.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes