Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, in case apologies for the redundancy.

I forgot about this detail in the first guitar/cello lesson:

View attachment 2035115

View attachment 2035117

She is referring to what happened during the modeling/role-playing with Liam the evening before, where she was caught by Sam and Dylan
View attachment 2035118

So there is a sort of "deja vu" in the upcoming event, of course it's a very different and more important "we need to talk" now. And she really went there for the lesson, the talk was more incidental. But, still, it is somehow interesting that a similar pattern repeats.

And if you are wondering what she said to Sam here are the dialogues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we take the hints from the 2nd teaser, the excuse will be the cello lesson. The guitar is still at Sophia's, as far as we know, and like for the first lesson, the cello is more difficult to move downstairs. So she has the chance to be alone in Sam's room to talk about the evening.

I don't know how Sam will react, whether he will understand and, at least at first, accept it, or he will play the pity card or he will be more adamant and insistent with the bold and cocky attitude that he showed the day before.
In the last two cases there could be some escalation (e.g. him trying to have a last kiss or something similar).

In any case, I think that at some point they need to start playing some cello to avoid a suspicious silence.
For example, in the two cases above there could be some noises in the corridor (or that cracking step Amber mentioned in the other event) or e.g. Amber passing by and asking from the corridor how things are going.
That interrupts the "first escalation" and to avoid any suspicion (she cannot really leave too quickly as that would raise some questions, unless she finds another excuse for urgent matters) they will move on and try to focus on the musical instrument. Only for things to escalate again after a while.
I think this will be a similar conversation about what happened in the jacuzzi ?

Reactions: Ass Fan

kozmo

Apr 4, 2018
hello i have looked through 1000's of pages for a 100% part 1 save so i was wondering if someone has one plz and thank you

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Often L&P's teasers have been so misleading as to raise unnecessary expectations and concerns on the pages of this thread, but this time I am inclined to think that if he wanted to emphasize this (seemingly insignificant) moment, it's for a valid reason.
In fact, in my opinion, Sophia's visibly worried expression (in addition to what happened the previous night with Sam) can be traced back to what possibly happened with Neil last Saturday night (Day 14). If I am not mistaken, this should be the first occasion that Sophia would see Neil again since (eventually) he tried to take advantage of her after spiking her drink.
If I were her (which I actually am since I play impersonating her character) the mere thought of it would petrify me to the point where I could not utter a word. I would therefore not be surprised if she cut the conversation with the Robinsons short and ran for refuge to an otherwise safer place like Sam's room.
I have often on the pages of this thread read posts about real life (often in my opinion confusing what is real with what we like) and how much this game more or less conforms to it. In this regard I think nothing (at the moment) is more realistic than what is described in the bleak episode involving Sophia and Sam's father.
A few years ago I visited, with what was then my girlfriend, an art exhibition entitled "What Were You Wearing?": the stereotype-impregnated question that is often asked by investigators of rape victims and which presupposes the idea that the woman could have avoided rape if she had worn less provocative clothes.
It consisted of a series of white panels where replicas of the clothes worn by women of various ages at the time they were raped were displayed along with a brief narrative of the victim's story.
What I saw were mostly: sweaters, jeans, floral dresses, suits, jumpsuits, pajamas, work uniforms, and what I read told of violence occurring in: schools, workplaces, and especially homes. This is because in almost all cases it was not thugs, bikers or gang members who raped those women, but people they knew and trusted such as schoolmates, co-workers and relatives.
In this respect, Neil's sexual predatory act accurately reflects reality. And the behavior subsequent to that act on Sophia's part is also, unfortunately, an aspect equally dramatically corresponding to reality.
In fact, often women victims of violence, in order not to ruin a friendship or make other people suffer, tend to minimize the first dangerous warnings of these predatory behaviors and, by remaining silent in the face of these warnings, end up facilitating their tormentors in the "work" of ruining their lives forever.
I hope, therefore, that L&P does not continue any further with the relevance to reality on this sad subject and that somehow (though I don't see how at the moment) there is an opportunity for a partial redemption of Neil's character (though again I don't really see how). At the same time, however, I would be a little disgusted if, sooner or later, along any path, this lack of realism came to somehow allow Neil to realize his dream from his college days.
(y)

Reactions: Dan5k74 and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
hello i have looked through 1000's of pages for a 100% part 1 save so i was wondering if someone has one plz and thank you
You have a save here, I don't know if 100%

Here you have my Filthy + Lesbian "Save" updated to the current version. (updated to v0.170).

Edit: Seeing that some people prefer actual saves, here you go. So you have:
  • The pdf guide showing where each save comes from.
  • The set of saves from 0.150.
  • A final save from 0.150 (generated at the end of Page 3 [2,2] #10A2 from the pdf).
  • A set of native saves from the updated version following this path.
Regards

Attachments

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Often L&P's teasers have been so misleading as to raise unnecessary expectations and concerns on the pages of this thread, but this time I am inclined to think that if he wanted to emphasize this (seemingly insignificant) moment, it's for a valid reason.
In fact, in my opinion, Sophia's visibly worried expression (in addition to what happened the previous night with Sam) can be traced back to what possibly happened with Neil last Saturday night (Day 14). If I am not mistaken, this should be the first occasion that Sophia would see Neil again since (eventually) he tried to take advantage of her after spiking her drink.
If I were her (which I actually am since I play impersonating her character) the mere thought of it would petrify me to the point where I could not utter a word. I would therefore not be surprised if she cut the conversation with the Robinsons short and ran for refuge to an otherwise safer place like Sam's room.
I have often on the pages of this thread read posts about real life (often in my opinion confusing what is real with what we like) and how much this game more or less conforms to it. In this regard I think nothing (at the moment) is more realistic than what is described in the bleak episode involving Sophia and Sam's father.
A few years ago I visited, with what was then my girlfriend, an art exhibition entitled "What Were You Wearing?": the stereotype-impregnated question that is often asked by investigators of rape victims and which presupposes the idea that the woman could have avoided rape if she had worn less provocative clothes.
It consisted of a series of white panels where replicas of the clothes worn by women of various ages at the time they were raped were displayed along with a brief narrative of the victim's story.
What I saw were mostly: sweaters, jeans, floral dresses, suits, jumpsuits, pajamas, work uniforms, and what I read told of violence occurring in: schools, workplaces, and especially homes. This is because in almost all cases it was not thugs, bikers or gang members who raped those women, but people they knew and trusted such as schoolmates, co-workers and relatives.
In this respect, Neil's sexual predatory act accurately reflects reality. And the behavior subsequent to that act on Sophia's part is also, unfortunately, an aspect equally dramatically corresponding to reality.
In fact, often women victims of violence, in order not to ruin a friendship or make other people suffer, tend to minimize the first dangerous warnings of these predatory behaviors and, by remaining silent in the face of these warnings, end up facilitating their tormentors in the "work" of ruining their lives forever.
I hope, therefore, that L&P does not continue any further with the relevance to reality on this sad subject and that somehow (though I don't see how at the moment) there is an opportunity for a partial redemption of Neil's character (though again I don't really see how). At the same time, however, I would be a little disgusted if, sooner or later, along any path, this lack of realism came to somehow allow Neil to realize his dream from his college days.
:PogChamp: I liked your comment but I hope something happens with Neil and Sophia even if it's some teasing it's making Neil want her for a long time and also if L&P wants he can even make a secret romance between the two if he wants :p:devilish:

Reactions: Dan5k74 and SamYaya

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As per L&P the oldest brother is 16 ( Simon ) and the other two ( Philip & Jacob ) who were born at the same time and are 15 yrs old.
:oops: Damn I thought they were 18 or less like 17 lol I haven't played it yet can you give me some spoilers about what happened this time in sex education class between Sofia and the boys?

Reactions: SamYaya

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
:oops: Damn I thought they were 18 or less like 17 lol I haven't played it yet can you give me some spoilers about what happened this time in sex education class between Sofia and the boys?
None of the younger characters are above 18. Ellie is 17, Dylan 16, Sam 16, Zac 16, Julia 17. I think only Aiden is 18.

In the 2nd job you get to see

• Red Heart
Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
None of the younger characters are above 18. Ellie is 17, Dylan 16, Sam 16, Zac 16, Julia 17. I think only Aiden is 18.

In the 2nd job you get to see
Thanks man, it's good to know everyone's age because I only knew Dylan and Ellie's age, not the others :ROFLMAO:

Now going back to the scenes wow :love: I'm speechless... I can't believe this has already happened Sophia is already progressing very well with the boys that's what I like to see I'm going to play now thanks for the spoilers and the rest. ;)(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Massive spoiler for you.
:D:p Thanks for that Sophia looks so sexy with the ribbons it's always nice to see her there fully nude or almost but I have to say she would look amazing with her underwear also with ribbons covering her pussy

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
With how some people go on about Sam, or any other favourite character of theirs, it's like they've lost slight touch with reality and fallen in love or something like that with that character. It has been fun to read though. :D

Reactions: 1367uty

Thunderbolt2

Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-08-24
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.170
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

All Offtopic discussions should be held at the
AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.165): -
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - - How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition

Vikas67 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Is a MAC v170 likely to be posted soon?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm curious about the comparison to Free Pass that this Paul P is making, since Free Pass is one of the games I financially support and have since it was in its early stages when I started to lose interest in this one.

Especially since in Free Pass when that dev went back and "changed the story", first it was to add a male MC, smooth out the plot and update the graphics. But adding the male MC ruined the game for a lot of her supporters, and the backlash was so great that she was pretty much forced to remove him (about 90% voted to remove him last I checked).

Funnily enough the male MC really was your standard VN protagonist - the brother of the wife (so a little different than son of the MILF), didn't even have a name, and was only there to placate the self-insert incest fans that would drop into the thread here just to say "no male protagonist? hard pass". Didn't even put in the effort to save him when the option to remove him was put to a vote.

I guess my point is that it appears that my warning from a while back about there being newer games with devs that appreciate their supporters is starting to gain traction, and that L&P's insistence on alienating supporters like Randy and potential supporters like me is really going to start making more of us look elsewhere.
You also forgot to mention AfterChoices is working on 3 games at the same time, with beautiful renders, not just one like L$P (
oh wait I forgot his watered down pg13 parody of this “decisions of life”

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes