Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Forgive me but how the hell does anyone have a wank at this game without the use of their imagination?

It just hit me really.
LoL yes I always use my imagination since it still doesn't have the sex scenes I want at the moment but I'm patient not to mention that seeing Sophia naked showing her tits or having her beautiful ass and pussy naked is already a good source of imagination :WeSmart::p

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sam is trying to score and Sophia is friends w/ his Mom as well as a bit personally attracted to Sam, too. The "manipulation" you speak of is FAR MORE consensual than you suggest. Don't agree? Then why does Sophia behave the same way with Shotta boys, Aiden, nursing home geezers, Mr Bennet, Sam, and - oh yeah - her own SON, Dylan, etc. Every character is trying to get into Sophia's pants...add Sam to the list.
Doesn't speak highly of men, does it?

The degree of consensuality is variable depending on the scenario. In the Sex Ed scenes, Sophia is definitely in control.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/

Bookmark it :)
and a (y) on xxxorro 's post is welcome :cool:
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

Does it mean on THAT day or 4 days after? Because if it will on that day it is most likely AIden

Reactions: Aldonjoe

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]

Does it mean on THAT day or 4 days after? Because if it will on that day it is most likely AIden
In 5 years, probably, unless the game is abandoned ?

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
In 5 years, probably, unless the game is abandoned ?
Maybe I misread it, and maybe it's wishful thinking, but I took it as anywhere within four days of the 16th, and when that was posted, as in anywhere from the 12th to the 16th. It doesn't seem like very good marketing to tell your supporters to not even expect a hetero sex scene for that long.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Original message : L&P NOV 23, 2021
Posted here by Lukasz1 (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-7009629

NOV 23, 2021 we were just after v0.150 (Day 19 (p.d. 12) part 3/3)

imo,

means from p.d. 13 to p.d. 16 (at worse nothing during p.d. 13 - 14 - 15 and all during p.d. 16)

and then I say to myself '2nd lesbian sex scene' ? :unsure:
What was the first one? with Nathalie ? :coffee:
The first lesbian scene is on PD15, so presumably with Patricia, since she's meant to have the only event that day. Apparently there's another small event that day, but with who there's no information

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Original message : L&P NOV 23, 2021
Posted here by Lukasz1 (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-7009629

NOV 23, 2021 we were just after v0.150 (Day 19 (p.d. 12) part 3/3)

imo,

means from p.d. 13 to p.d. 16 (at worse nothing during p.d. 13 - 14 - 15 and all during p.d. 16)

and then I say to myself '2nd lesbian sex scene' ? :unsure:
What was the first one? with Nathalie ? :coffee:
Ok then is it weither Aiden or Dylan XD

Oh Wait it actually can be the MUSEUM Guys which makes the most scene since they are a one off without any relationship. That would make my prediction true

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes