McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I’ve been a patreon of this game for quite some time now. The story is super nice! I like the build up and most of the paths. I am curious to see how Benett or Aidan or Clark will manage to corrupt Sophia. I’ve seen the cheap versions existing out there, but they don’t convince me… I’m expecting L&P to show us his version, but I understand that will take at least 10 - 15 more years to reach there… the pace is super slow… It has to be at least 3 PDs/year not 1 PD/2 years… Sophia’s corruption & real sex interaction is expected after 7 PDs (2 hetero scenes announced are expected to be 1 Sophia & Dylan and 2 Ellie & Dylan). After 3 PDs we expect to see Aidan continue his tasks with some more teasing… maybe a few hot dialogues between Sophia and Don Morello, Mr Benett, Janitor, Sam & Carl… After 3 PDs means after 6 years… The lucky ones are those following & liking the lesbian route. Only there I see some serious development…
I think that I can recall Bennett but definitely I can not remember who is Clark. :D:D:D In any case I can see many new games trying to replace AWAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellothere93

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
because you guys are still very excited to discuss events that are far from happening, maybe four or five years from now :eek: omg!!
You guys make l&p feel very good with his progress, no need to change anything :ROFLMAO:

We are in 2023 so do you want to talk about movie Avatar part 5 coming in 2026 right now ??

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The lucky ones are those following & liking the lesbian route. Only there I see some serious development…
That's a joke,right?
The lesbian route got something like 5-10 renders total for last 15 months.
There is still long time until next Ellie/Sophia scene.And after that probably an year or two for next lesbian scene and 3-4 years for another Ellie/Sophia scene.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
tell me))) where game saves are stored on windows 10 ... I can't find it in any way(((
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2

If you don't see AppData you have to do this;

Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: jozzi and Monocabra

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
That's a joke,right?
The lesbian route got something like 5-10 renders total for last 15 months.
There is still long time until next Ellie/Sophia scene.And after that probably an year or two for next lesbian scene and 3-4 years for another Ellie/Sophia scene.
The less events a character has, the hotter is the events of that character

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
He will abandon AWAM when he will find something more profitable. The aim of a professional is to increase profit as much as possible, that is how market works. The vast majority of adult games suffering from very slow development, many of them much worst than AWAM. It is in patrons to decide if something values the money they pay. AWAM is probably one of the best games but from my point of view I can not support something without a reasonable development plan
He already said that if he just rushed things and gave sex scenes right away he would get much more patreons
I think he likes his novel too much to abandon for money, let other people help him with the scenes or even respect the results of a pool he created himself for which dress will Sophia use, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The less events a character has, the hotter is the events of that character
Not always. DeShawn (Vicki's boyfriend) or Larry (from the Prison) only have one event each so far, but do they have the hottest event in the game?

When we last did a poll here for the hottest event of the game, Ellie won, yet she has the second most events.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Not always. DeShawn (Vicki's boyfriend) or Larry (from the Prison) only have one event each so far, but do they have the hottest event in the game?

When we last did a poll here for the hottest event of the game, Ellie won, yet she has the second most events.
If you compare their first event with others first events, I think they are hotter than the firsts Zac events, the janitor event, the Dylan x Ellie events so far, side jobs...
All branches have some kind of progression, that was I meant. Sophia showing her breasts took many events with characters with more events than the ones whose have fews.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes