Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After 1,5 years, let's check your favorite characters again. Will Dylan stay number one or if someone else takes his place?
Sophia as the MC is still excluded from the vote. The character directory can assist you here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFallKnight

Aug 26, 2022
Who has CG renders for Sophia/Dylan/Sam event or just Sophia/Dylan bikini photoshoot event?
I’m also looking for Sophia/Dylan event where she lets Dylan see her breast.
Please provide link, preferably MEGA. I wanna still saving those CG renders. Please and thank you.

Sep 19, 2020
what was this last update about and way was it necessary they just got a hair cut I mean, they didn't need a new hair style, there were so many things to do instead, looks L&P is to lazy to think on what to do he is repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again, where is the creativity and the story should get hotter not colder like this last update, L&P I don't care about this f* delay of yours but please at give us something good, I can't put my money after a update I didn't like expecting the next update may get better, I wanna see a good thing then pay for it.

Reactions: new_user!

InnerEvil

Feb 9, 2023

After 1,5 years, let's check your favorite characters again. Will Dylan stay number one or if someone else takes his place?
Sophia as the MC is still excluded from the vote. The character directory can assist you here.

I am pretty sure people will appreciate more if he starts working on next update, instead of doing these things. :rolleyes:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

I feel like this poll is hardly worth it considering we've not seen 90% of the cast in the past 2+ years, and many of them had close to zero screentime overall. L&P mentioning Dylan might also just be some Jedi mindtrick. That said, only cast I'd want to see at 0 votes is "Ava Myers and her "lodgers"", other than that I don't really care much about the results. :giggle:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

nice another poll :rolleyes: .
edit:who is winning?

Last edited:

tonystark7587

Nov 15, 2022
There's a bug, after the shower with Ellie where she masturbate in front of Sophia, it jumped to the latest event with Sofia and Dylan at the hair salon before the car discussion.
can you post the link to all fan made in the last attachment?
In the gallery there are soo many events which i missed, revenge, neil deal, universe

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022

I think Dylan may drop from 1st place to 2nd place in this poll. Because, We already know very well what the reason is.:unsure:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
He who pays the piper calls the tune.
I prefer the live shows and buying the t-shirts.

Agree with your points, what I don't understand is why we only see the same 500ish drop and resub every month. Shouldn't more people be smart enough to cancel for several consecutive months(or years "big brain move") and sub that one month when there is an update to try? I bet if more people unsubbed during the nonupdate months in comparison to the months with a new update he/she would change the frequency of updates. Maybe a 50% drop in $$$ on the months where he didn't release a damn thing would do it.

Sep 19, 2020

Does it make any difference? will he dedicate more to the chose one? I can't see a reason now to do it other than wast time and way includes characters which will never come back :WutFace:to the game wtf it doesn't make sense, he's lost on the game for sure, I think he need to play his own game to study the game and it's storyline before continue to prevent future mistakes, he has such a good artwork but he is going to a complicate and confuse path and which is killing the game in my opinion, if he want to make a Dylan's game go on but don't make of this AMAW a Dylan's game it's just weird, I let it pass the first time but now is just to much we are having more Dylan than Sophia the game became "Son and Mother" L&P just forget to change the title :KEK:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
A long-time friend of Sophia, who is going to get married soon, they offered Liam and Sophia to arrange a foursome swing party before the wedding.
Ok thanks. Lol, I remember her always with Andy Cathy and Andy, like Bonnie and Clyde

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes