Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After 1,5 years, let's check your favorite characters again. Will Dylan stay number one or if someone else takes his place?
Sophia as the MC is still excluded from the vote. The character directory can assist you here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hey guys,was there really a post on Patreon,the update can be out in April?
Or I was hallucinating?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Shocked Vicky is so low.

Like the mover has more points (how they have that many points is another topic) is beyond me.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lil' did he know at that time, that his VN becomes one of the most popular ever. When random people literally throw cash at you, begging to continue, you don't reject such opportunity.

AWAM, simply put, has turned out too big to handle. Either some storylines needs to chopped off mercilessly, the focus on image quality could've been reduced, animations laid back till actual in-and-out scenes or the amount of renders for the event cut to 250 tops no matter what. He's like a dog, chasing down a driving vehicle. Can't restrain itself, has to go after it, just like that.
This guy wanna do most parts by himself. If it takes two decades, so what, folks gonna pay up in any case, they are hooked to the story. Sort of a downward/upward spiral depending on a point of view. Is it a scam, like others openly proclaim? Absolutely ... not. L&P doesn't really give a damn, especially about opinion of non-payers. Back in 2017-2018 he had to be more humble, interacting with potential customers, responding to unpleasant criticism. Once gaining his core paying audience he answers to them, which is totally fair. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

How dare you? What can be as awesome as banging your hot mom? Banging your friend's mommy! Sophia/Dylan; Dylan/Amber; Sophia/Sam; Sophia/Zack - that's a multifaceted dice with Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Jules on the sides. It has mother and wife as an option in any case.
Side stories aren't the problem, their amount and dubious storytelling is. Shifting the focus on Dylan is logical, as he's been staying way behind in comparison to Ellie and Sam. Making him a semi-MC wasn't the brightest idea, though. Why treat him that differently, Ellie is almost as popular as Dylan in the polls, yet we've never seen events from her POV. Guess, the priority now is face-lifting first PD's. Hopefully, we'll see one day PD's turning into DP's, I'm counting that Dylan and Sammy-boy won't disappoint.
The side stories that have nothing to do with the protagonist and do nothing to advance the story are entirely the problem.
what was this last update about and way was it necessary they just got a hair cut I mean, they didn't need a new hair style, there were so many things to do instead, looks L&P is to lazy to think on what to do he is repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again, where is the creativity and the story should get hotter not colder like this last update, L&P I don't care about this f* delay of yours but please at give us something good, I can't put my money after a update I didn't like expecting the next update may get better, I wanna see a good thing then pay for it.
You mean how like there wasn't an event necessary for Ellie to get a haircut? She just went and did it.
Update...

Surprised after not seeing her for two year Ellie is still so high. Curious what would happen if she ever pips Dylan.
wow 1 vote.i did´nt notice he is in the poll :ROFLMAO:
I did, but only because I'm curious if characters like Bennett are still missing.
Shocked Vicky is so low.

Like the mover has more points (how they have that many points is another topic) is beyond me.
Well people on the lesbian route won't be voting for her because of DeShithead, so what chance of popularity does she have?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The side stories that have nothing to do with the protagonist and do nothing to advance the story are entirely the problem.
I've said this a couple of times now, based on the story as it's developed and the future updates. Dylan is the hero of the story, we're just watching it through Sophia's eyes. The fact that there is now a tracker for his love / relationship interests mixed in amongst Sophia's further solidified that for me.

I don't want to take away from the Dylan lovers out there; but it was Sophia's story I was most interested, not his.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I've said this a couple of times now, based on the story as it's developed and the future updates. Dylan is the hero of the story, we're just watching it through Sophia's eyes. The fact that there is now a tracker for his love / relationship interests mixed in amongst Sophia's further solidified that for me.

I don't want to take away from the Dylan lovers out there; but it was Sophia's story I was most interested, not his.
Making Dylan a kind of 2nd main character was probably one of the smartest decisions L&P could have made. At least for me, the choices I can make for Dylan are much more in line with his character than the choices I can make for Sophia, who choices always feel kind of the exact opposite of what she would have normally done.

The more space L&P gives dylan, the more the story will win. There are plenty of side stories that could be deleted to make up for this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Making Dylan a kind of 2nd main character was probably one of the smartest decisions L&P could have made. At least for me, the choices I can make for Dylan are much more in line with his character than the choices I can make for Sophia, who choices always feel kind of the exact opposite of what she would have normally done.

The more space L&P gives dylan, the more the story will win. There are plenty of side stories that could be deleted to make up for this.
With the exception of the side jobs, the side stories that can easily be deleted are Dylan stories. Dylan/Emma, Dylan/Amber, the bonus storyline, Bennett's blackmail.

Ellie, Sam and Patricia don't have side stories to delete. Only Dylan does.

We'd be at the end of the day and the "hot" events if we didn't have the bonus storyline, the Dylan/Amber event, and the visit to the salon.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Playing this game, and playing other games i started comparing them all with this one. I have to say that i am thankful because AWAM exists. It Is realistic pretty much, and gives me a lot of to think about and makes me exciting wile doing that. Only sorrow is that updates are really slow and short for my taste. Writer of story could sell this to some production later on. Think about that.

Reactions: roro and Adult12257
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes