2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Sweet lord, okay Sam's route is annoying and unrealistic, because in reality, if a middle aged mother catches her Son's BF perving on her she's either going to shut it down immediately or act on it. Not play some weird passive romantic/courtship route that takes eons to reach consummation. Not to mention a teenager with raging hormones isn't going to get said object of affection naked and then want to draw her.

Which makes me think the dev is either a virgin or has had little irl sexual encounters. Because let me tell yeah a middle aged woman doesn't half ass her sexual prospects. Especially if she feels like her marriage is falling apart.

She's going to find a dick to ride into the sunset.

This game is unrealistic on every level and watching some people trying to make sense of it is hilarious.

I literally just got done reading a story of how a mother seduced her daughter's husband, the young couple got married late teens and the mother and husband had an affair for twenty years, before the wife found out. To drive my point home.

Not to mention the things I've encountered in my own experiences.

If you want to be realistic, cheating and corruption happens all the time and it's usually spontaneous and in the heat of passion over a few drinks, vulnerable emotional states and bad decision making. Not some weird long drawn out seduction process with a fan voting mechanism.

It's like the dev wanted to make a corruption game then fell in love with his main character and is struggling to follow through and or manage patreon requests that also forgot the original purpose of the game was to corrupt the protagonist and also fell in love with her. Mfw.

Life is messy. That's the realism. Rant over.
Best post since I logged in.

L&P isn't an innocent virgin btw, brotha is just a professional milker.

There are so many chances of Sophia having one night stands and that's even before version 0.06.

And one such event should led to rapid corruption if MC as she gets bolder and bolder .

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The last Patricia event was the second half of the Yoga event. The shower with Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie.

If you chose the Alyssa event with Antonio, then you'd miss it. Or not have the Patricia points
thanks, yeah I saw the Yoga event, I didn't think I missed something but when I saw you saying Patricia persuaded Sophia to get undressed in front of others, I was a bit puzzled as I don't remember Patricia doing that and thought maybe I missed something.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If L&P had not already lost so much credibility, this reply would sound very positive. But somehow I don't believe in a second developer (who doesn't even have a name, and never makes an appearance anywhere) and secondly I think it's not unlikely that L&P just took a 2-3 week vacation.

Well, let's hope that I'm wrong and that the change in the way of working will at least accelerate the development somewhat. This update (and the following) is one that I've been really looking forward to.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I ain't here to shame you. What's the hidden reason to ignore your goddess, even if she appears on a different path? She's a plot device for that particular storyline. Let's say, by any miracle, smth more or less interesting gonna happen between siblings during 0.195 events, you still gonna keep looking the other way? I know I won't. If L&P creates this additional subplot, heading to a o-la-la sister/brother scene, I'm all for it. Pairing them together and adding up to the mix their mom later on (10 years from now) - insta cum.

There's no Ellie/Patricia path and never will be, only Sophia/Ellie/Pat is possible, you probably meant Sophia/Pat. I can easily name you at least one. Nightclub event, where she sees her mom making out with aunty, which leads to the 2nd shower and a really hot french kissing scene.

Dylan needs to catch up to her. How many times he's been with Sophia alone, totally naked, against 3 mommy/daughter events? Exactly. When this PD ends, your honey-bunny gonna leap away from everyone in the next morning scene. We can concur that Ellie & Dylan are crucial to this VN, everyone else are appetizers compared to them.
I did mean Ellie/Patricia. The two routes are intertwined at the Nightclub event, so I usually write Ellie/Patricia meaning both Ellie and Patricia routes, since if you're playing one, chances are good you're also playing the other.

It's probably misleading, but then so is calling it the Lesbian route, so to my knowledge there's no real solution

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
If you really want to bash on a lack of realism in AWAM, though, Sophia's scenes with Sam are the least of it. The idea that a well-mannered professional educator like Sophia would do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is absurd, yet if one hunts through news reports from around the world, one can find examples of just about everything we've seen in this game and worse (or better, depending on your point of view).
That scene made absolutely no sense and doesn't fit with anything else.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I always thought a big part of the game or at least a big opportunity in the game was missed with the remodelling of the house while Liam was away, all that rebuilding going on and nothing with the workmen carrying out the work.
If you look at the game as L&P looking at where the market is, dumping the movers as a storyline makes sense. The shota incest crowd is what has consistently been the most vocal, so that's what L&P is catering to.

That the shota crowd has so much influence can easily been seen in that Aiden has the popularity he has. The Bennett blackmail makes much more sense, but Bennett doesn't even have a vote option.

Adding the bonus storyline - only caters to the players of the Dylan route. Dropping the Twist - only caters to players of the Dylan route. The Amber storyline - only caters to the Dylan route, for those deciding they're no longer interested in the Dylan route. Etc, etc.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
Does this mean that the animations counter should increase independently of the other progress counters?

Also I'll be happy if in those 17 pages of text he doesn't refer to Sophia's breasts as fun bags or melons or whatever else he used in the previous update. It was easily the worst written event by far imo.
XDDD actually the "fun bag" made me spit my morning croissant back into my irish coffee... was to much early in the morning XDDDD" #fuckmexD

Reactions: Lennyrabbitz
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes