Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

What dress should Sophia wear for the "little date" with Dylan?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I vote for C2

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This user is, well...

That said, there's people on both ends of the spectrum. Haters on one end, sheep on the other (or whatever you wanna call it). I could easily give examples as to who I believe is an actual "sheep" in contrast to the links you provided, but I'll refrain from doing so for the sake of this thread not generating more needless drama. Either way, I'd like to think that most of us are somewhere in-between, be it on the positive or negative side of things.

In the end, we're all here because we want a good game. It's just that some are more, well...let's call it "accepting of the current situation" so not to offend anyone, whereas others straight up address shit when they see it. And L&P certainly has a talent to leave big ol' dumps on the track that is pretty much every single devcycle for the past few years and so certain topics naturally reoccur time and time again.

For those complaining that people may say the same things over and over again, I'd argue that there's a reason for it most of the time. I can only speak for myself here, but I'm not randomly coming to this thread every day and, for example, be like;

"Hey guys, by the way, L&P said he's gonna hire help for the past 4+ years. What a liar! See ya'll tomorrow."

Sure, I did address this multiple times, but that's because L&P himself makes these claims almost on a quarterly basis which in return leads me to give my opinion on it whenever another one of those statements pop up. Either that, or as a response to people talking about this topic. Same goes for people who keep saying how this game makes good progress. That's straight up delusional, and anyone following this project for a couple years knows it's just wrong as things are constantly getting slower. So I'll give my opinion on it, like it or not.

And for those who are pointing fingers at the critics for addressing the same things, maybe point at L&P for making the same claims/statements over and over again aswell, which alot of the time is the source of reoccurring topics. Or, as mentioned above, other forum users who are constantly making factually wrong statements about the state of the game or it's development. It goes both ways.

Anyway, people like TomUK, who is trying to tell others to leave the forum because of their opinion are the absolute worst, and that's the only time you'll see me feed them their own medicine because it's complete and utter garbage nonsense.

"You can't have an opinion unless it's in favor of the developer, kissing his ass. Leave this forum!" - Ridiculous.
Nowhere did I tell anyone to leave the forum, I said if they want to complain to go to a forum where L&P goes and complin direct to him as he doesn't come here.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Nowhere did I tell anyone to leave the forum, I said if they want to complain to go to a forum where L&P goes and complin direct to him as he doesn't come here.
You told people to remain silent on this forum, even if they wanted to complain about this game.

And you told people, if you're unhappy with this game, go to Patreon and pay the money to LP.

People sometimes don't know what they are talking about.

What you're saying is, it's like saying, "If you want to stay on this forum, praise the game or keep silent", it's like saying, "If you're unhappy, leave quietly."

karleston

May 20, 2022
You told people to remain silent on this forum, even if they wanted to complain about this game.

And you told people, if you're unhappy with this game, go to Patreon and pay the money to LP.

People sometimes don't know what they are talking about.

What you're saying is, it's like saying, "If you want to stay on this forum, praise the game or keep silent", it's like saying, "If you're unhappy, leave quietly."

• Haha
Reactions: Whitekink and nexer

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
as I understand it ... so that the scene of 2 parts works as it should .. you need 1 part to play abizatelna right? and not immediately cut into the 2nd part of the game

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Funny how you leave out the part where you tell people to go somewhere else as you don't want to hear their opinion unless it's to your liking, aka kissing the developers backside. My statement still stands.

Also, L&P does come here. This place is the single biggest platform providing free PR for his project. Been some time since L&P's last post, but you can be sure that he's coming here. And even if he weren't here, had no account, didn't use this platform to get his game out there, this thread would still be used to discuss the game, the development, L&P's statements and the contents of Sophia's bag or speculations of reflections on a showerhead. And so you'll also have to deal with criticism the same way you have to deal with praise.

But we're running in circles here as can be seen in previous posts.

Why is there a contradiction, you're complaining to people who have no say on the games development, yet you say you used to sponsor him, so all I am saying is go there and complain, it makes no point to complain here.
No point to praise him here either. Nothing anyone posts here makes "sense" the way you describe it. Fact is, this ain't no one-way street. People give their opinions, discuss the game, criticize the game, praise the game. This is a forum last time I checked and so you either have it all, or you have nothing. That is aslong as users follow the rules set by the folks running this place. Deal with it, or don't and leave since that's what you like to tell people.

Cheers!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I vote for C2
Didn't A3 won?
BTW I don't think the upcoming event Sophia/Dylan will be alternative of the previous one.
After all he gave us this.
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1
2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Not this
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 OR: Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes