armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The mistake is that I equated delivery time (release frequency and size) to burn time (rate of corruption). JOHN is the slowest in terms of release.
Not even close to slowest.
We have plenty of games with 0 updates for whole year.And I am not even talking about abandoned titles.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So I usually post what I think is going to happen in the next update. Something that is logical to me but I usually get this completely wrong. It is still a fun thing to do, so here we go again.

We know the next update isn't a continuation of the last update, it's an either/or scenario. It's either Dylan in the bathtub or dinner with Dylan, it's not both as it depends on the choices you made. I would imagine the choice on whether Dylan is OK with other guys with Sophia factor in as well. We also know Liam is at home with his boss and we saw him enter the bathroom in the last update, so he is a factor in scenes at home.
Here's the problem with this statement.
According to dev
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1
2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
In your way it should be
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 OR Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Not to mention there is no way to use part 1 and part 2,if the events are not connected.
In that case it should be just Sophia/Dylan

Reactions: aschefts6

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I don't see any chance of an update until the end of July or more likely the first week in August or whenever a the next month of payments has started.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Here's the problem with this statement.
According to dev
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1
2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
In your way it should be
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 OR Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Not to mention there is no way to use part 1 and part 2,if the events are not connected.
In that case it should be just Sophia/Dylan
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 = Choosen Dylan not being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 = Choosen Dylan being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Dylan/Ellie = Related to choosing Dylan not dating Emma and Sophia would be involved
Dylan/Emma = Related to choosing Dylan dating Emma and Sophia could be involved

There is an "OR STATEMENT" between them all, this means it's not all of the events, it's one of them in a single playthrough.

edit* I left the forum and suddenly hit me that the last update, the next update and then the next 2 updates after that are all on the same day and same time period in the evening.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
This is the only thing that gives me hope that we'll see a nice update. The seeds of incest are growing inside her. And if Sam is seducing her with drawings and sweet talks, Dylan on the other hand, must become a brute. He tried it in the bathroom he must try it again. Show his dick to her. (the one she thought is "bigger than Liam's" during the beach scene).

View attachment 2714227
If this is a teaser. I can see Sophia start masturbating in living room and Dylan coming in and seeing her. Maybe interrupts and asks if he can watch. Later rubbing one out himself with Sophia watching him as well. Someone brought up possibly Elle catching them, that would be totally awesome and lead to all kinds of very hot updates to come!!!

Reactions: Zacko man

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
If this is a teaser. I can see Sophia start masturbating in living room and Dylan coming in and seeing her. Maybe interrupts and asks if he can watch. Later rubbing one out himself with Sophia watching him as well. Someone brought up possibly Elle catching them, that would be totally awesome and lead to all kinds of very hot updates to come!!!
Yeah man .. who wouldn't want to see a Elle dylan sophia threesom in the future? :love::love::love:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 = Choosen Dylan not being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 = Choosen Dylan being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Dylan/Ellie = Related to choosing Dylan not dating Emma and Sophia would be involved
Dylan/Emma = Related to choosing Dylan dating Emma and Sophia could be involved

There is an "OR STATEMENT" between them all, this means it's not all of the events, it's one of them in a single playthrough.

edit* I left the forum and suddenly hit me that the last update, the next update and then the next 2 updates after that are all on the same day and same time period in the evening.
The problem is still the same -according to dev,there is not OR between part 1 and part 2.
Or you are calling him a liar:)

• Angry
Reactions: Notretsam

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Part 1 Part 2. Nonsense.
We all know that regardless of game time between Events, LP has a tendency to not have previous actions or emotional discovery transfer to the new event.
Sophia will again revert to being shocked at Dylans attempts and will launch into self moralizing before agreeing on Educational grounds. She will end the event with thoughts of how she kinda likes it and how she has thoughts on their relationship going beyond mother son. And then will promptly forget the whole night.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Part 1 Part 2. Nonsense.
We all know that regardless of game time between Events, LP has a tendency to not have previous actions or emotional discovery transfer to the new event.
Sophia will again revert to being shocked at Dylans attempts and will launch into self moralizing before agreeing on Educational grounds. She will end the event with thoughts of how she kinda likes it and how she has thoughts on their relationship going beyond mother son. And then will promptly forget the whole night.
This argumentation cannot be completely dismissed out of hand.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes