Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
If you are only focusing on Sophia, perhaps, but Sophia has yet to take an active role in pleasing someone else.

The Dylan/Amber sex scene where Dylan fingerbanged Amber while Amber gave Dylan a hand job - all while Dylan, Amber and her family were eating lunch was Much hotter.

View attachment 2713138

View attachment 2713139

View attachment 2713140

If you made the choice to send Dylan to boarding school versus having Sophia get blackmailed by Aiden, then Dylan's sexual encounters include this and the anticipated other firsts (although we will not get to enjoy these until the 2040s RL since I doubt Dylan/Amber encounters are happening before the next weekend home).
But For me, the Dylan/Amber event didn't feel as exciting and romantic as the Sophia/Sam events. The Dylan/Amber event was another sex-ed event. There are no romantic feelings between Dylan/Amber like Sam/Sophia in that storyline. Dylan/Amber's relationship is simply a relationship to satisfy their sexual desires. that's it. There are deep and mutual romantic feelings between Sophia/Sam. Now she is in love with Sam. and now their relationship is officially a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. But I didn't know what the Dylan/Amber relationship was like. I mean, the two story lines Sophia/Dylan and Dylan/Amber also contain the same sex-ed theme. Those two storylines are sex-ed storylines. I didn't see any difference here. Both are similar story lines. so, Sophia/sam events are 100 times better and hotter than if we compared to Dylan/Amber and Sophia/Dylan events.

Sorry I like Dylan but I want to play a storyline with a better story.:)

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
But For me, the Dylan/Amber event didn't feel as exciting and romantic as the Sophia/Sam events. The Dylan/Amber event was another sex-ed event. There are no romantic feelings between Dylan/Amber like Sam/Sophia in that storyline. Dylan/Amber's relationship is simply a relationship to satisfy their sexual desires. that's it. There are deep and mutual romantic feelings between Sophia/Sam. Now she is in love with Sam. and now their relationship is officially a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. But I didn't know what the Dylan/Amber relationship was like. I mean, the two story lines Sophia/Dylan and Dylan/Amber also contain the same sex-ed theme. Those two storylines are sex-ed storylines. I didn't see any difference here. Both are similar story lines. so, Sophia/sam events are 100 times better and hotter than if we compared to Dylan/Amber and Sophia/Dylan events.

I don't think Dylan/Amber and Sam/Sophia intension are really that different. With regard to Sophia, I also perceive Sam as a side character who was built up by L&P as a potential counterpart to Dylan. A story line simply only with Sophia/Sam I find rather boring, because he is presented simply too perfect. That's why it's a bit of a shame that L&P didn't have Dylan (as voyeur) watch it from the opposite window at the last Sophia/Sam event. That would have been a nice entangled story.

Anyway, I think that the Dylan storyline needs to make some serious progress with Sophia. The last part was already a big step forward here. One can only hope that Dylan will really make some progress in this part and preferably overtake Sam. Then your criticism should also be forgotten.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Sophia/Sam only role-played and unofficially became his girlfriend, but Sophia is going to take a step back.

Dylan/Amber isn't a sex education relationship, it's a desire relationship, so they can do anything. Although it has already started.

Hopefully this update marks the first day Sofia is acting for reasons other than sex education.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
The only predictable thing will be the interuption...
"Dylan let's stop dancing and go in the corner booth."
"Oh mom your so drunk. I want to suck on yo..."
"HI. I'm your barman. Can I get you another drink?"
"Dylan let's go someplace private. Let's park down this deserted street"
"Oh mom I am so hard. Touch m..."
"Hey. Local police here. You all having car trouble?"
"Oh darn Mom. Let's get up on the roof. Its private up there"
"Oh Dylan yes put your fingers on my we..."
"Merry Christmas. Just gonna park my sleigh here while I drop down your chimney. Not interrupting anything am I? Ho ho ho"

And so it goes....event to event

Oh men, you have no idea how much you've made me laugh in my office at work while reading your short script...definitely great. And you know what? I think we all deserve some humor too, a short, hilarious story, with all these kinds of interruptions and frustrations that lead to an inevitable ejaculation of Dylan inside his pants and yelling "mommy, turn on the washing machine, I had a accident...!!"
(because he is excessively overprotected and pampered, he continues to be a spoiled and excessively daring little boy, hidden in the body of a short man
) hahaha You have made me laugh, and I appreciate that immensely. Congratulations.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
You are in some mistake.
In AWAM we are not even close to a real handjob or a blowjob.
Unless you count what probably Dylan can get from Christine in the near future.
The mistake is that I equated delivery time (release frequency and size) to burn time (rate of corruption). JOHN is the slowest in terms of release.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I've got a feelings that nothing will happen in the club. Maybe they'll dance and Sophia will get drunk or other guys might try to get close to Sophia, i think the biggest event of the update will take place after they return home. Since liam will already be sleeping and Elle doesn't randomly appear there wouldn't be any interruptions. another bath or a new bedroom scene this time is possible.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Sophia/Sam only role-played and unofficially became his girlfriend, but Sophia is going to take a step back.

Dylan/Amber isn't a sex education relationship, it's a desire relationship, so they can do anything. Although it has already started.

Hopefully this update marks the first day Sofia is acting for reasons other than sex education.
I totally agree,
Id like it if sophia understand her own feelings rather than use ed as an excuse. Sometimes i think what if a girl or a milf approaches dylan at the club and Dylan flirt with her?? Will sophia get jealous after seeing her son with another woman and interrupt them even though her aim is to teach dylan how to treat women ? will sophia tell Dylan that she's his girlfriend for tonight and do what couples do on a date ? I'd like to see something like that

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
This is the only thing that gives me hope that we'll see a nice update. The seeds of incest are growing inside her. And if Sam is seducing her with drawings and sweet talks, Dylan on the other hand, must become a brute. He tried it in the bathroom he must try it again. Show his dick to her. (the one she thought is "bigger than Liam's" during the beach scene).

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 00.42.16.png

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
This is the only thing that gives me hope that we'll see a nice update. The seeds of incest are growing inside her. And if Sam is seducing her with drawings and sweet talks, Dylan on the other hand, must become a brute. He tried it in the bathroom he must try it again. Show his dick to her. (the one she thought is "bigger than Liam's" during the beach scene).

View attachment 2714227
True dylan is pushing her hard. ld love to see sophia discovering this side of her more and take the lead this time .

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yall are actually fucking wild for writing essays discussing this shit game until he releases the next update...
Everyone is just trying to come to grips with not busting the nut they want for another 10 -15 years, lol.
I'm here for the development story. The insanity around the development is what interests me. The game itself is kinda dumb on my eyes. Decent art but a terrible storyteller.

Those truly invested (often literally) have to struggle with the decade long wait somehow and it's writing essays, lol.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Everyone is just trying to come to grips with not busting the nut they want for another 10 -15 years, lol.
I'm here for the development story. The insanity around the development is what interests me. The game itself is kinda dumb on my eyes. Decent art but a terrible storyteller.

Those truly invested (often literally) have to struggle with the decade long wait somehow and it's writing essays, lol.
We it did take a hundred years for the English and French to settle their medieval feud--lol! But the huge number of paths and routes means it'll take a long while to the ending credits on this epic.

Honestly, I am wondering how many "endings" there will be. Sophia and Liam are talking about having another baby and are using condoms. So, it's pretty clear how the Good Wife ending turns out. Putting aside the lesbian routes the question is who other than Liam does the deed and becomes a daddy? Are there any dark horses in the running, like any of the college boys we meet in the beginning? We already have two leading candidates in Dylan and Sam, no surprise there. And then there are the long shots like the Myers-- now if you're going for plausibility, I'd live to see how the Devs square that circle if that is a working option for outcomes. The old men, likely it will be a black widow ending there since both the old gents would likely die in the doing.

THEN! There are the lesbian routs... yah the game has been in the making for a long while just to get to this point. Its going to be a long, LONG journey. After the proposed Dylan/Sophia dinner date, most likely there will be another 5 updates before either Sam or Dylan get a crack at Sophia again

Reactions: aen199

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The problem as I see it, is that there are an increasing amount of AWAM clones that are putting content out more reliably. Her Desire by Wack Daddy is probably the best example that springs to mind in that it has both the son, son's best friend, and daughter routes, but is still able to put out monthly updates with a little bit of content for each path, instead of someone like me that hasn't played an update of this in over a year.

And there are others that people might recommend. Whilst I don't in any way see it as better, many like Project Myriam.

And in the decade or so wait for something interesting to happen, there's bound to be more people new, that may even be able to match or exceed L&P's skills, that aren't bound to using models a few generations behind.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
The problem as I see it, is that there are an increasing amount of AWAM clones that are putting content out more reliably. Her Desire by Wack Daddy is probably the best example that springs to mind in that it has both the son, son's best friend, and daughter routes, but is still able to put out monthly updates with a little bit of content for each path, instead of someone like me that hasn't played an update of this in over a year.

And there are others that people might recommend. Whilst I don't in any way see it as better, many like Project Myriam.

And in the decade or so wait for something interesting to happen, there's bound to be more people new, that may even be able to match or exceed L&P's skills, that aren't bound to using models a few generations behind.
I'm actually pretty sure stories like Her Desire are a linear path story that shows scenes based on who you decide to flag. It probably also already has a pre-finished script and a developer with plenty of free time to put in the hours of making. (Only guessing the last two but seems the most logical explanation.)

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes