Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
People going back to being offended over others criticizing the game (they have interest in) and/or maker?

Color me surprised…

You shouldn't be surprised, friend... all this is a mere extension of who we are on a general scale, outside of virtuality.

This is the maximum "tolerable" level in terms of exchange of ideas and respectful debates in democracy that a good part of societies tolerate in our time ;-)

My suggestion, always, is the free exchange of ideas, not insulting each other, and ALWAYS appeal to good humor. We are analyzing a game, that is, we are playing. No one should disqualify, degrade or insult the other in this context. Although we know that, many times, it would not work that way. ;-)

Taikh

May 16, 2020
does anyone have version 151 compressed on another server? I can't download it in mixdrop or workupload.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
After this particular release of new content, I'm going to shutter at the comments about the one coming after that.

I am hoping no details will be made available for whatever comes after Dylan/Sophia date night... call out the riot squad

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You still catered and gave attention to it.

You care.
Nope. I don't even read the whinning posts.
I'm here to check the progression bar. :p

Je m'en bats les couilles de ce qu'ils peuvent bien pleurnicher.
I don't give a damn what they cry about.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes