tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
111.png
I've been misinterpreting this graph so far.

I thought his income, $7000 per month, was an estimate, but I found out today that I was wrong.

He has already reached $7000 per month in 2019 when Patron was 900, and now Patron is 2000.

Looking at the graph, he must have already started making at least $14,000 per month between 2019 and 2021.

At least, he was able to do everything during this time, including hiring staff. even now.
But he did not, and this is the common reasoning of people.

And other things I discovered:

This developer seems to have become quite wild and aggressive after reaching a certain level of income.
Therefore, it is assumed that if his income is reduced, he will become polite again.

He had already named this site a pirate site for several years ago and named his sponsors 'Rat'.
And for years he declared that he was going to catch that 'Rat', but we all know the outcome.

He had already asked for his game to be removed from another site and the game was actually deleted.
On the other hand, despite fanboy fears, he knows he shouldn't remove the game from this site and he's not trying.

The DOL version, this is not the first time, and several years ago, he said he is looking for staff to review and work on the DOL version.
However, it is unclear whether he hired any staff.
Therefore, in my opinion, he has no reason to be 'more' late than usual.
(I'm not saying he's not usually late.)
(I knew there was another version of the same game, but I had no idea it was called DOL.)

Judging by the shape of the graph, people began to act out their disappointment in the final period of Part 1.
Coincidentally, it's the same time as when I felt that the future of this game was uncertain.

Judging by the shape of the graph, this developer is not meeting people's expectations for Part 2.

Top tier sponsors are leaving lately, and it's unclear if he'll be able to bring them back in this update.
Looking at the teasers that have been released so far, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
anyone have a text box rpy file which can replace the choice selection text box to left from center
it will be great for one hand Android users please let me know

Reactions: Repressed

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There was something I forgot, but I remembered it while reading another post.

This developer denied it a few years ago when people found out that this developer was taking a two-week vacation.

But now we know what is true.

And I don't care if the number of his Patrons goes down or up.

I want fanboys and people to know the truth.

And reasoning is my habit and my hobby.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Nah, for two or more years this thread has been the smouldering embers of a once great bon fire. It's not completely dead but boy is it leaning heavy on the intubation tube.
yeah, this thread is dead, admin may as well close it permanently. All the whiners and complainers have finally won and ruined this thread, I just come here and check the progression bar now, barely read anything anyone posts. I've tried numerous times to get some interesting discussions going but it just gets swamped by the whiner's posts.

I'll never understand why people can't grasp the concept, "if you don't like something, then stop watching the thread and move on". There are so many options on this forum for people and yes there are issues with AWAM but for the love of god, there are 6,292 pages of people talking about this, we get it, no need to keep talking about it.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
yeah, this thread is dead, admin may as well close it permanently. All the whiners and complainers have finally won and ruined this thread, I just come here and check the progression bar now, barely read anything anyone posts. I've tried numerous times to get some interesting discussions going but it just gets swamped by the whiner's posts.

I'll never understand why people can't grasp the concept, "if you don't like something, then stop watching the thread and move on". There are so many options on this forum for people and yes there are issues with AWAM but for the love of god, there are 6,292 pages of people talking about this, we get it, no need to keep talking about it.
What you're saying is like saying that because during 6,292 pages, a lot of fanboys were praising the game and insulting people, they should stop.

When the developer changes, everything changes.
If the developer doesn't change, nothing changes.

this is the way of the world.

And the people who ruined this forum are fanboys who insult people and attack people.

Anyone who's ever paid for this game knows how reckless a 30-year period can be.
If anyone has tried any kind of subscription service

At least those who point out the problems of this game provide reasons and make valid statements.

However, fanboys indiscriminately attack people without grounds.
And fanboys' indiscriminate group attacks have been successful for a long time.

As far as I remember, when I first wrote on this forum, this forum was already dead, and there were only 5 people who wrote regularly at the time, and the fanboys always kicked out new discussion participants whenever they appeared.

At the time, I was so embarrassed because I felt like I had come to a place where three elderly people were quietly chatting in a ruined café.

As you've probably seen, it's teasers and debates that keep forums alive.

But fanboys insult 'Rat' when the teaser is released and yell "shut up and fuck off" when an argument breaks out.

However, the 'rat' that provides the teaser is the top tier sponsor.
The fanboys and this developer had to care who they were attacking.

As with any community, it's always been the aggressive fanboys that ruin it.

Whether it's games or sports.

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
What you're saying is like saying that because during 6,292 pages, a lot of fanboys were praising the game and insulting people, they should stop.

When the developer changes, everything changes.
If the developer doesn't change, nothing changes.

this is the way of the world.

And the people who ruined this forum are fanboys who insult people and attack people.

Anyone who's ever paid for this game knows how reckless a 30-year period can be.
If anyone has tried any kind of subscription service

At least those who point out the problems of this game provide reasons and make valid statements.

However, fanboys indiscriminately attack people without grounds.
And fanboys' indiscriminate group attacks have been successful for a long time.

As far as I remember, when I first wrote on this forum, this forum was already dead, and there were only 5 people who wrote regularly at the time, and the fanboys always kicked out new discussion participants whenever they appeared.

At the time, I was so embarrassed because I felt like I had come to a place where three elderly people were quietly chatting in a ruined café.

As you've probably seen, it's teasers and debates that keep forums alive.

But fanboys insult 'Rat' when the teaser is released and yell "shut up and fuck off" when an argument breaks out.

However, the 'rat' that provides the teaser is the top tier sponsor.
The fanboys and this developer had to care who they were attacking.

As with any community, it's always been the aggressive fanboys that ruin it.

Whether it's games or sports.
I get you feel this way, but objectively it makes no sense. If this were a Discord channel for people who hate AWAM, then you'd be correct in saying that "fanboys" would ruin it. But a thread for fans of any game will always be worse if it's largely filled with trolls. It's one thing to be a player who makes constructive criticism in the hopes the game will "improve," as subjective as that is, but anymore this thread is just littered with complaints and whining from people who express only hatred for the dev and the game and who have no grounds, as they don't pay anything and in most cases never have. At this point I don't even understand why these people don't find something else to do with their time and energy. I guess I should feel sympathy for them. After all, how sad it must be to feel so much anger and hatred over something so utterly trivial.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I get you feel this way, but objectively it makes no sense. If this were a Discord channel for people who hate AWAM, then you'd be correct in saying that "fanboys" would ruin it. But a thread for fans of any game will always be worse if it's largely filled with trolls. It's one thing to be a player who makes constructive criticism in the hopes the game will "improve," as subjective as that is, but anymore this thread is just littered with complaints and whining from people who express only hatred for the dev and the game and who have no grounds, as they don't pay anything and in most cases never have. At this point I don't even understand why these people don't find something else to do with their time and energy. I guess I should feel sympathy for them. After all, how sad it must be to feel so much anger and hatred over something so utterly trivial.
Those who didn't pay in the first place are fanboys.

People who talk about the game's problems have confessed that they have been sponsors in the past.

Conversely, many fanboys have confessed to not sponsoring at all.

Second, the people who point out the problems with this game don't hate this game.

Conversely, fanboys hate, mock, insult, and attack people.

Let me give you an example.

Those who have sponsored this game in the past and those who have not.
Those who tell developers to push themselves, and those who don't.
The one who gives direction to the story and the one who enforces silence.

Who do you think really cares about this game?

Fanboys agitate that there will be hj, bj, and sex every time.

However, they attack those who say that the story needs to be refined in order to see hj, bj, and sex sooner rather than 30 years later.

Fanboys say they want something, and they attack anyone who offers a way to get it.

Who do you think really helps this game?

If you believe me when I say that teasers keep this forum alive, who do you think is right: those who say not to attack teaser providers or those who attack teaser providers?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is something that some people misunderstand.

Those who pay the fee are sensitive to the extension of the period of payment.
That's why we ask developer to shorten the period.

Conversely, fanboys don't pay, so it doesn't matter if it takes 30 years or 100 years.
In fact, they proudly say so.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
View attachment 2795511
I've been misinterpreting this graph so far.

I thought his income, $7000 per month, was an estimate, but I found out today that I was wrong.

He has already reached $7000 per month in 2019 when Patron was 900, and now Patron is 2000.

Looking at the graph, he must have already started making at least $14,000 per month between 2019 and 2021.

At least, he was able to do everything during this time, including hiring staff. even now.
But he did not, and this is the common reasoning of people.

And other things I discovered:

This developer seems to have become quite wild and aggressive after reaching a certain level of income.
Therefore, it is assumed that if his income is reduced, he will become polite again.

He had already named this site a pirate site for several years ago and named his sponsors 'Rat'.
And for years he declared that he was going to catch that 'Rat', but we all know the outcome.

He had already asked for his game to be removed from another site and the game was actually deleted.
On the other hand, despite fanboy fears, he knows he shouldn't remove the game from this site and he's not trying.

The DOL version, this is not the first time, and several years ago, he said he is looking for staff to review and work on the DOL version.
However, it is unclear whether he hired any staff.
Therefore, in my opinion, he has no reason to be 'more' late than usual.
(I'm not saying he's not usually late.)
(I knew there was another version of the same game, but I had no idea it was called DOL.)

Judging by the shape of the graph, people began to act out their disappointment in the final period of Part 1.
Coincidentally, it's the same time as when I felt that the future of this game was uncertain.

Judging by the shape of the graph, this developer is not meeting people's expectations for Part 2.

Top tier sponsors are leaving lately, and it's unclear if he'll be able to bring them back in this update.
Looking at the teasers that have been released so far, I'm not sure.
IMG_20230724_094043.jpg

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
After this particular release of new content, I'm going to shutter at the comments about the one coming after that.

I am hoping no details will be made available for whatever comes after Dylan/Sophia date night... call out the riot squad
It might be a good thing actually. Many people like me would be grateful, we would finally get a chance to give up any hopes. Hell, if the dev decides to go on a year long vacation, even better.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
There is something that some people misunderstand.

Those who pay the fee are sensitive to the extension of the period of payment.
That's why we ask developer to shorten the period.

Conversely, fanboys don't pay, so it doesn't matter if it takes 30 years or 100 years.
In fact, they proudly say so.
I'm not sure that's true. I consider myself a fan and I am a patron. At any rate, we are all here voluntarily and the Patreon support are donations, not taxes. Anyone who doesn't like it is encouraged to cease, desist, and move on. Anyone who is here being miserable is not helping anything. People have a right to their own feelings and opinions, of course, but for our own mental health, why hang out here if you're angry and bitter?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I can’t believe I have to say this,

Pay or not paying people are free to leave their thoughts on the game and/or developer here whether you like it or not.
Of course they are. I didn't say otherwise. My point is to ask all the haters who come here just to troll people who still love the game: why? Part of the reason this thread has become such a wasteland is because of all the anger and vitriol.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes