Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Still, hands-down, in my top 5 adult VN/Games of all time. The quality of renders and animations have continually improved, the content has continued to be just as good as any part of the game. This game just hits all the checkmarks for me.

Keep up the good work. Your time and creativity is much appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Looking forward to future updates and even future projects! (fingers crossed)
He said "FUTURE PROJECTS", guys!!! Are you serious?:LOL:.
Even his staunch supporters would laugh at that statement. There is no future projects in the pipeline for LP. He will continue this project till either he is dead or his supporters finally give up.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
in the 0.190 version, a repeat is expected, only without clothes
View attachment 2836207
I think by now Dylan has made a lot more progress. It is now officially about Dylan needing training, and Sophia of course could use "something out of it". I think the Sophia/Sam scene at the latest showed that AWAM has arrived in the midgame. They certainly won't have sex right away, but there will probably be a little more physical contact.

spühia_dylan_training.png

Which doesn't mean that I think it's unlikely that there will be a few more masturbation scenes, but hopefully in a larger context, e.g. with Dylan as a voyeur, etc. L&P ultimately has all the options here. The characters are established and the story could use more entanglements, especially in the main stories with Dylan, Ellie and Sam. I think this update and the next one, which will include not only Dylan but also Ellie, will show if L&P can be serious about this story. One more zero number, and I think even some of his most loyal supporters will become noticeably more critical.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think by now Dylan has made a lot more progress. It is now officially about Dylan needing training, and Sophia of course could use "something out of it". I think the Sophia/Sam scene at the latest showed that AWAM has arrived in the midgame. They certainly won't have sex right away, but there will probably be a little more physical contact.

View attachment 2836246

Which doesn't mean that I think it's unlikely that there will be a few more masturbation scenes, but hopefully in a larger context, e.g. with Dylan as a voyeur, etc. L&P ultimately has all the options here. The characters are established and the story could use more entanglements, especially in the main stories with Dylan, Ellie and Sam. I think this update and the next one, which will include not only Dylan but also Ellie, will show if L&P can be serious about this story. One more zero number, and I think even some of his most loyal supporters will become noticeably more critical.
Seriously :ROFLMAO: Nothing like taking a bath with your mom while you fondle her boobs creating a healthy family

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019

View attachment 2836246

I think that the topic of sex education will be expanded

Feb 15, 2022

View attachment 2836246

:rolleyes::sneaky::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Dec 29, 2021
Still, hands-down, in my top 5 adult VN/Games of all time. The quality of renders and animations have continually improved, the content has continued to be just as good as any part of the game. This game just hits all the checkmarks for me.

Keep up the good work. Your time and creativity is much appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Looking forward to future updates and even future projects! (fingers crossed)

Adult games? I don't see AWAM as an adult game. It takes a little more of that particular spice for that :cool:

Reactions: McZoy

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I saida while back that this game is turning into on e big sex ed game.
Sophia will teach her kids
Vicky/Nat/Alyssa will teach Sophia and what she has learned she may bring into the bedroom to surprise Liam.
I don't think you can really see a change here, but rather a continuous step in Dylan's approach. He just uses his situation, similar to how Sam uses his talent to score points with Sophia. It is easy to see that Dylan is very methodical in his approach and it probably won't be the last step in his master plan. BTW, with Ellie, Dylan use a different starting point. Here, he plays more the role of a supporter (not only in IT matters, but also in the matter of relationship counseling) and thus scores points. I at least like these stories much more than the Aiden path, which unfortunately comes across as too bland due to Aiden's lack of credibility as a villain.

I don't see the path of Vicky/Nat/Alyssa as teaching, but as classic corruption. All lesbian path (except maybe Ellie) in AWAM are going this way.

How Liam path goes on is a mystery to me, because the good wife path does not interest me and L&P already said that Liam will not cheat on Sophia. The only way I think is partner swap events, which, however, will still lie very far in the future, if the game ever reach this point.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think you can really see a change here, but rather a continuous step in Dylan's approach. He just uses his situation, similar to how Sam uses his talent to score points with Sophia. It is easy to see that Dylan is very methodical in his approach and it probably won't be the last step in his master plan. BTW, with Ellie, Dylan use a different starting point. Here, he plays more the role of a supporter (not only in IT matters, but also in the matter of relationship counseling) and thus scores points. I at least like these stories much more than the Aiden path, which unfortunately comes across as too bland due to Aiden's lack of credibility as a villain.

I don't see the path of Vicky/Nat/Alyssa as teaching, but as classic corruption. All lesbian path (except maybe Ellie) in AWAM are going this way.

How Liam path goes on is a mystery to me, because the good wife path does not interest me and L&P already said that Liam will not cheat on Sophia. The only way I think is partner swap events, which, however, will still lie very far in the future, if the game ever reach this point.
Sophia has never been with another female before so a new learning curve for her and the same can be said about the 3some with Vicky/Bf ect.
I also don't see the Aidens route being that extreme

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes