NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I guess people on here don't like lesbian incest action.
Look friend..Who love lesbian route just probably lost hope because last scene with Ellie or with maid was 3 years ago.. And after this is there only Dylan, Dylan, Sam, Dylan... So yes.. Is there more fans of this brat because fans of Ellie and lesbians are out. Who want's to wait probably 4 years of life for another 1 lesbian scene and wait next few years because of again Dylan and then ranch. as a lesbian I said I'm not.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Look friend..Who love lesbian route just probably lost hope because last scene with Ellie or with maid was 3 years ago.. And after this is there only Dylan, Dylan, Sam, Dylan... So yes.. Is there more fans of this brat because fans of Ellie and lesbians are out. Who want's to wait probably 4 years of life for another 1 lesbian scene and wait next few years because of again Dylan and then ranch. as a lesbian I said I'm not.
I will be waiting years for my precious to return :cry:

Oct 7, 2022
A lot of people here are busy arguing whether the relationship between Sophia/Sam is better or the one between Sophia/Dylan and while i can understand that discussion what breaks my tiny little heart is that we will never see any more scenes involving Sophia and Larry Morello..that prison scene between them was the hottest scene in the game for me and i had such high hopes for them to have some more naughty fun together when he finally got of prison but alas thats never gonna happen coz he has been cut from the game..so damn you L&P may you rot in purgatory for the rest of your life..:cry::cry::cry:

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Nah it's just been forever since ANY of the lesbian content has updated.
We don't like Lesbian Scenes or Ellie it's Boring,

We only want Sophia .

• Haha
Reactions: NykWolf

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A lot of people here are busy arguing whether the relationship between Sophia/Sam is better or the one between Sophia/Dylan and while i can understand that discussion what breaks my tiny little heart is that we will never see any more scenes involving Sophia and Larry Morello..that prison scene between them was the hottest scene in the game for me and i had such high hopes for them to have some more naughty fun together when he finally got of prison but alas thats never gonna happen coz he has been cut from the game..so damn you L&P may you rot in purgatory for the rest of your life..:cry::cry::cry:
Are you trying to get banned from this thread too :ROFLMAO: This mod bans for way less than what you say on “perfect marriage”

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This Dylan V Sam thing is really stupid because if you take everything that Dylan has done in game then he is miles a head of Sam and L&P did not help matters with some of his posts

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I see it differently. If AWAM wants to have a chance of ever being completed, it is important to remove unnecessary side stories. So if you need a gangster story at all, one is more than enough. In AWAM, I guess that role falls to Aiden, even though I just can't take him seriously. Even if the story is flat, with a seemingly endless number of useless tasks.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
You said everything. Oppai-man is just one example. There are other devs here who managed to create small teams using resources they gradually got with pledges.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So true literally As if he is going for an Oscar award or what with this game .And his patreon are the reason why the this kind of devs acts like this and do whatever they like .if you wait for 5 years you will get a big AA rated game like gta V or any other game and now you will tell they have large team and so on but we are getting quality what we pay for not this kind of half day event or shit . And following this game for 4 years now can't even get excited for this game now hope it gets finish till 2025 need to just abandoned this shit

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes