Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Interesting, I remembered when I supported fashion business that I got billed on the 5th (it's when I became a member back in 2020 up to middle of 2021 or something) but rereading the emails, I saw that the following rebillings were on the 1st. Because it was a charge upfront type of payment.
If L&P has the same and I suspect that you were right and he does, people are charged on the 1st for the whole month ahead. Cancelling even brings you nothing as you remain a member for the whole month and don't get your money back. So yes, releasing updates closely after the 1st of the month would be the scummy move.
It's rarely mentioned, but the way Patreon charges is really quite a scam.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I'll live a long life so Im patiently waiting for the side job event View attachment 2856706
1 year wait in the best case scenario… You are waiting for:

- Old gents: It will start with short conversation where the old gents will tease Sophia and she will tease them back. She will wear the sexy nurse outfit. They will touch her a little… they will ask her to remove the sexy nurse outfit. She will play with them a little before doing so. Finally she will give in while being naked she will get… a little wet ;)

- Teenage boys: She will speak to them about lingerie. A sexy lingerie show will start. A lot of fabric touching will follow. An accidental inappropriate touch and Sophia will get… a little wet :cool:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It's rarely mentioned, but the way Patreon charges is really quite a scam.
I am a Patreon in 4 different channels. I can confirm that none of them charges from the 1st of the month. Their new billing period starts after a month passes from the previous one. So if you start 4th of the month you will be billed every 4th of the month. For LP this applies on Subscribestar only. On Patreon he’s charging on the 1st of each month following your 1st billing. This should have been a manual set up. :)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am a Patreon in 4 different channels. I can confirm that none of them charges from the 1st of the month. Their new billing period starts after a month passes from the previous one. So if you start 4th of the month you will be billed every 4th of the month. For LP this applies on Subscribestar only. On Patreon he’s charging on the 1st of each month following your 1st billing. This should have been a manual set up. :)
No, I was talking about Patreon. Billing on the 1st is obviously wrong but in any cases, for example, when you upgrade your account, you're double charged for the current month.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

- Old gents: It will start with short conversation where the old gents will tease Sophia and she will tease them back. She will wear the sexy nurse outfit. They will touch her a little… they will ask her to remove the sexy nurse outfit. She will play with them a little before doing so. Finally she will give in while being naked she will get… a little wet ;)

- Teenage boys: She will speak to them about lingerie. A sexy lingerie show will start. A lot of fabric touching will follow. An accidental inappropriate touch and Sophia will get… a little wet :cool:
Since Sophia has talked about masturbation last time and has also hinted at it herself with one of the boys with her hand, this time it will be about leading the boys to success.
I also think that Sophia gets a little wet, but in a different form than the one you have indicated.

Last edited:

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
True, indeed the 1st time I played this was around 6 years ago when the 1st version just released. (not through here) It's true that I have been a member since 2019 since at that time I couldn't download the games anymore without having a account. (At least that's how it was in the Netherlands.) I use this since around 2016/2017. I hope it's more clear now for you.
It is recommended that you should continue the membership when the game is online, rather than continue to pay during the interval, and support him to delay the time :p

Reactions: McZoy

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
I understand everything (it has been written about 100500 times), but why translate from one language to another!? Now such technologies, if desired, anyone can translate this novel into any language in two clicks! Why!? This hemorrhoids and a stupid waste of time, which already does not exist! :WeSmart::unsure:

Reactions: Minewife

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
All in all, it just means that nothing ever makes sense with L&P. Only thing you really need to know is that every year is slower than the previous one, period.
Because the guy no longer has any intention of finishing it within the realm of reality. Perhaps somewhere out there, in the multiverse, a version of him actually finished the game in a reasonable time frame. There's also one where there is a perpetual hell, where it goes on and on and on and....well, you do the math. I'll just say it now in the hopes it might register, people need to walk away from this one for the next 5 years. It might be at that hypothetical BJ scene by then.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Since Sophia has talked about masturbation last time and has also hinted at it herself with one of the boys with her hand, this time it will be about leading the boys to success.
I also think that Sophia gets a little wet, but in a different form than the one you have indicated.

The funny thing is, apart from the events with Dylan, in all the other storylines of the game, sophia has wet her pussy multiple times with all the other characters and therefore,( Sam,aiden,ellie,Natalie, adien"s ugly gangs, 3 shota kids, tyler, zack, larry, julia and patricia...ext). sophia is very excited. And she thinks all this is exciting for me. but Sophia never once wet her pussy to Dylan's worst and inexperience touches. :cry::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I think Sophia must takes sex-ed classes to frodo Dylan from top to bottom. And Sophia wants to teach him every little thing from the beginning without getting any excited with him..:FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The funny thing is, apart from the events with Dylan, in all the other storylines of the game, sophia has wet her pussy multiple times with all the other characters and therefore,( Sam,aiden,ellie,Natalie, adien"s ugly gangs, 3 shota kids, tyler, zack, larry, julia and patricia...ext). sophia is very excited. And she thinks all this is exciting for me. but Sophia never once wet her pussy to Dylan's worst and inexperience touches. :cry::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I think Sophia must takes sex-ed classes to frodo Dylan from top to bottom. And Sophia wants to teach him every little thing from the beginning.:FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
Ah, a Sam groupie!
Welcome!

Reactions: LSC82

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Sam's event had ~429 renders, 2 animations (43 seconds) and took 89 days of development.

Dylan part02 has 413 renders, 0 animations and, assuming a release on the 31st of August, took 125 days.

Now, Sam's event was in a small room with 2 characters for the most part, whereas Dylan part02 has different locations, so one could cut him some slack for that if it wasn't for the fact that there are 0 animations. But then there's also L&P's "I'm busy with RL stuff" arc and the nonsense about "technically challenging" renders for the hottub part of this update (which we'll see very soon what that's about).

All in all, it just means that nothing ever makes sense with L&P. Only thing you really need to know is that every year is slower than the previous one, period.
As someone who is trying to develop a game of his own but encounters different problems along the way I can relate to Real life stuff happening or different technical challenges.
However since he is getting so much money from his patrons he should do one of two things:
1. Hire people to help him if he doesn't have the time to properly invest in the game
2. If he is so anal about noone else touching the game that he can't seem to be able to hire people, he should just disable his patron for the periods he is not working on the game. I've seen plenty of developers do that and it seems like the right move to make if you can't work on the game.

I really can't understand why people support him for all the months in between updates (unless his patrons are satisfied with how things are going). I mean just paying (if any) for the month of the actual release would do one of two things:
1. Make L&P release faster so he gets more money and maybe convince his patrons to support him full time again
2. Quit if not enough money come in
Hoping for first outcome, would be ok with second as well.

I consider myself to be very understanding but the only way I would ever give L&P money was for either a steam release or for the last month of his finished game.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
As someone who is trying to develop a game of his own but encounters different problems along the way I can relate to Real life stuff happening or different technical challenges.
However since he is getting so much money from his patrons he should do one of two things:
1. Hire people to help him if he doesn't have the time to properly invest in the game
2. If he is so anal about noone else touching the game that he can't seem to be able to hire people, he should just disable his patron for the periods he is not working on the game. I've seen plenty of developers do that and it seems like the right move to make if you can't work on the game.

I really can't understand why people support him for all the months in between updates (unless his patrons are satisfied with how things are going). I mean just paying (if any) for the month of the actual release would do one of two things:
1. Make L&P release faster so he gets more money and maybe convince his patrons to support him full time again
2. Quit if not enough money come in
Hoping for first outcome, would be ok with second as well.

I consider myself to be very understanding but the only way I would ever give L&P money was for either a steam release or for the last month of his finished game.
What you said makes sense this time, haha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Real footage of sam, sophia & liam:ROFLMAO:
Same scene and same situation.:LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Liam needs very powerful glasses. Because situations like this can happen to Liam again and again. He didn't see Sam licking his wife's pussy and her nipples underwater. :love:Also, Liam tasted his wife's and Sam's mixed saliva. This scene can be said to be one of the best and hot scenes of Awam. but surpassing this scene was sam's bedroom scene which was the hottest scene in the game. Sam is the lucky one.:LOL::ROFLMAO::love::love:

go sam:love:
screenshot0006.png
Day19_21_C22_Sophia_bites_her_lips-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg.jpg

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes