DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So I think there are only two side jobs currently.
One is the Old Guys Nursing Job,
and the other one is the Tutorting Job.
And yes, you will have to start another save, because only one can be played in a single playthrough.
You can play both of the side jobs in the gallery no save path needed

Reactions: Luis2008

neminem

Dec 29, 2021
Does anyone else just enjoy L&P's writing style regardless of who is in the scene? I genuinely don't care about lesbian content in any game but this is the only game where I've played that route because the tension and buildup is the main point and it's enjoyable to read and see. I mean yeah I play the game for Sophia but I just enjoy the writing, teasing, and visual quality regardless of which character is in the update.

Or maybe i'm just a masochist.
I really enjoy his visuals: he takes classy sleaze to the nines!

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
30+ years to make a single game.
For sure it will be abandoned.
Maybe not that faster as some believe.
If it gets abandoned let it be AFTER Sophia gets railed by someone other than her husband. I don't care if it's Sam, Dylan, Bennett, the old dudes, etc. Just smash it before it gets abandoned. So we still got 5 years or so before that happens.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If it gets abandoned let it be AFTER Sophia gets railed by someone other than her husband. I don't care if it's Sam, Dylan, Bennett, the old dudes, etc. Just smash it before it gets abandoned. So we still got 5 years or so before that happens.
More like 15+ years according to plan at current pace. 5 years are barely more than 2 PD's if nothing changes.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
like this if you are like me who wants sophia to get naughty or submissive to Mr. Bennett,

one person who i really want to see Sophia sleep with

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
On the awam website it has an online feature now.
Wonder what that means. That supposed to be his anti-piracy feature? He's said a couple weeks ago that he's planning to implement a way to make it piracy-proof (or something along those lines). Pretty sure he wanted to have it ready for this release.

Things getting interesting over here. :D

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Wonder what that means. That supposed to be his anti-piracy feature? He's said a couple weeks ago that he's planning to implement a way to make it piracy-proof (or something along those lines). Pretty sure he wanted to have it ready for this release.

Things getting interesting over here. :D
Online gameplay maybe

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This guy is just a butthead. Stop giving him your money.
From time to time, various visitors to this forum urge L&P patrons to refuse financial support for the artist. Some do not call, but in general they agree with such calls.
Calm down, friend, the developer has a life and is new year.
I absolutely do not understand the position of people calling on others to refuse to support any artist.
In the case of AWAM, I would like to ask those who urge you to withdraw support, whom do you want to punish in this way, the game developer or the huge army of fans of this very game?
Tell me, please, are you really not capable of elementary actions, for example, adding 2 and 2 to get 4? Don't you understand that if everyone refuses to support L&P, he will not improve his work, but will completely abandon this project?
So what is your fate in the end? Do you want us to see the abandoned tag and not see the continuation?
I don't understand and I'm curious.
Guys, those who constantly and from time to time urge L&P patrons to withdraw their support, please tell me about your motives, explain your position? Who exactly do you want to punish? I want to know what motivates you?

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2021
This guy is just a butthead. Stop giving him your money.

Without having to think about it, I see four options for supporting the game
1. I pay every month.
2. I only pay once when the update comes.
3. I only pay if I like the update.
4. I never pay.

Even though everyone is allowed to express their opinion, I find it ridiculous to tell others what to do. Even if the developer released an update with five hours of play time every month, there would still be people who would have something to complain about.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
in other words, we will wait a long time .. until someone has enough courage to finally fuck Sofia as she is worth it .. but since the game drags on like a rubber band without any wax. I think we will wait for the guard for more than 5 years .. until someone finally increases their level of courage to fuck her .. I don’t understand why then we bother in this game if we understand that they won’t fuck her for a long time?!?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes