hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a rule that says negative opinions and criticism are not allowed? Then why are you surprised that people do that?
Also, if they should move on from game they didn't liked, shouldn't you move on from comment you didn't liked?
Hypocritical fanboys turned this forum into reddit.
What nonsense! Have you looked at the last 20 pages? There are buckets of criticism and hate poured out. There are maybe one or two posts per page that have positive or thoughtful content. And you claim that the fanboys of L&P are making this thread unbearable? Purely in terms of the number of posts, they are rather lonely shouters in the desert.
No, there are no rules prohibiting "negative opinion or criticism" and that's a good thing!
But there are also no rules that prohibit positive opinions or criticism.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Next update will include one or more (or all) the following:
- Ellie & Sophia (short)
- Sam & Sophia (short)
- Ellie & Sophia (regular)

The short parts will focus on discussions about last day’s events, cello lesson and at best a kiss or two…

Ellie & Sophia the regular event also dialogue focused and maybe some lesbian interaction.

FORGET ABOUT:
- BJs
- HJs
- Penetrative sex

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
What nonsense! Have you looked at the last 20 pages? There are buckets of criticism and hate poured out. There are maybe one or two posts per page that have positive or thoughtful content. And you claim that the fanboys of L&P are making this thread unbearable? Purely in terms of the number of posts, they are rather lonely shouters in the desert.
No, there are no rules prohibiting "negative opinion or criticism" and that's a good thing!
You can count on per id basis before calling lonely shouters, yea few might be posting on daily basis..but when the update was released and till now..you can completely count how many people like this update and how many didnt.

They might have reacted in different ways right. But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable. Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism. you like the game so support it..few who dont like they will not support it and they will show their dislike...why are you fighting against those guys those who dislike the update?? Why do you want this thread only to be praised with game??

Suppose you like lesbian fantasies and I dont like it...so in this update you will be satisfied, and i will say it was not worth it. Now there is no need to shout or facepalm on each and everyone who dislike the game...The one who doesn;t like this update didnt forced you to hate the game ...so why are you so heartedly wanting everyone to love the game or to leave the thread and be so aggresive towards them with all justification? Did anyone asked lover of this game to hate it?
I dont like lesbian scene, I want to see straight sophia sex scene or atleast dylan/ellie handjob or blowjob scene after 6 years of the story. So does your all positive justification towards the story will change my mind or liking towards the update that it was unrelated to me?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Next update will include one or more (or all) the following:
- Ellie & Sophia (short)
- Sam & Sophia (short)
- Ellie & Sophia (regular)

The short parts will focus on discussions about last day’s events, cello lesson and at best a kiss or two…

Ellie & Sophia the regular event also dialogue focused and maybe some lesbian interaction.

FORGET ABOUT:
- BJs
- HJs
- Penetrative sex
Yea i think he will launch large updates at the end of the year..so next one will be short only. most probably. Very short with just tease. So next xmas will be main patricia sophia / her husband sex scene one.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I had to roll back my save to get any gameplay at all and that was about 5 secs. If I played from last save point I got see you next episode.

GrimmReaper025

Apr 23, 2021
Yea i think he will launch large updates at the end of the year..so next one will be short only. most probably. Very short with just tease. So next xmas will be main patricia sophia / her husband sex scene one.
Wait till he hears about reboots and better graphics

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You can count on per id basis before calling lonely shouters, yea few might be posting on daily basis..but when the update was released and till now..you can completely count how many people like this update and how many didnt.

They might have reacted in different ways right. But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable. Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism. you like the game so support it..few who dont like they will not support it and they will show their dislike...why are you fighting against those guys those who dislike the update?? Why do you want this thread only to be praised with game??

Suppose you like lesbian fantasies and I dont like it...so in this update you will be satisfied, and i will say it was not worth it. Now there is no need to shout or facepalm on each and everyone who dislike the game...The one who doesn;t like this update didnt forced you to hate the game ...so why are you so heartedly wanting everyone to love the game or to leave the thread and be so aggresive towards them with all justification? Did anyone asked lover of this game to hate it?
I dont like lesbian scene, I want to see straight sophia sex scene or atleast dylan/ellie handjob or blowjob scene after 6 years of the story. So does your all positive justification towards the story will change my mind or liking towards the update that it was unrelated to me?
First of all, I'll quote myself:

But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable.
I'm not shouting at everyone, I'm referring specifically to what I believe is a complete misrepresentation of the statistically verifiable ratios of criticism to praise for this game.

Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism.
What nonsense. None of "them" or "us" are against any kind of criticism! We disagree because we have a different opinion and want to and will express it in this "free" forum.

you like the game so support it
I do, with a small contribution. And the contribution will never be more as long as L&P takes another 20 years to complete.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When I came to this forum, it was overrun by fanboys and people either kept quiet or stopped talking to avoid being attacked by fanboys.

And when those fanboys took over this forum, attacking and ridiculing people, you acted with them, or at least stood by them.

You are not a mediator or an ordinary person.

You were clearly an accomplice at the time.

If you find yourself in a lonely situation, it is the price you pay for your actions, and it is your developer who made you lonely, not the users of this forum.

Your situation will change if you go to a Patreon site or if you ask your developer to create content that people are happy with.

But you probably won't open a Patreon account or ask your developer for such content.

Are the 20+ pages just filled with complaints?
That's the dissatisfaction people feel about this game.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
First of all, I'll quote myself:

What nonsense. None of "them" or "us" are against any kind of criticism! We disagree because we have a different opinion and want to and will express it in this "free" forum.
You express right so express it for the games...not to those who differ from your opinions...your opinion is not THE FINAL OPINION. Accept that and move on.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Anyways...moving on to next update around May/june for blowjob from sophia.

I think he is doing step by step tease...after 4 years: boob show...5 years: handjob.
And currently after 6 years: Now the story is ready for blowjob...Just get ready to see blowjob from sophia in next update lol with 300 renders and poof update finish. lol..Enjoy the blowjob year :) from sophia
Blowjob would be last, first a proper handjob, then footjob, then boobjob, then assjob and then and only then a partial blowjob :LOL:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You express right so express it for the games...not to those who differ from your opinions...your opinion is not THE FINAL OPINION. Accept that and move on.
I accept that and you? Are we discussing here or are we just exchanging statements or manifestos?
And here we are again in the area where opinions are being suppressed. It's not like that!

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

Suppose you like lesbian fantasies and I dont like it...so in this update you will be satisfied, and i will say it was not worth it. Now there is no need to shout or facepalm on each and everyone who dislike the game...The one who doesn;t like this update didnt forced you to hate the game ...so why are you so heartedly wanting everyone to love the game or to leave the thread and be so aggresive towards them? Did anyone asked lover of this game to hate it?
Many correct words and yet some great misunderstanding, I think.

Imagine you like ice cream. There are so many varieties, so many tastes. Moreover, one person may like chocolate more than vanilla. Another may only like fruit ice cream. How do you assess this and how useful is it if everyone here now writes how terrible they find lemon flavor ice cream? I think it is important to distinguish what we are actually talking about. Does criticism really make sense when it comes to personal taste or should it not be more about the quality of the preparation? I at least think that a discussion about how to prepare delicious chocolate ice cream is much more useful than someone telling others how little they like this flavor.

Some people here just don't want to understand that slow burn and incest content are two elements that L&P intentionally put into the game (and even wrote about it in the introduction). If someone doesn't like that, it might be better to play something else.

Or does anyone here really think it's smart to buy chocolate ice cream and then complain that you don't really like chocolate?

With some people here, I really think they would be much better off if they just played a different game. And it is completely irrelevant how much noise they make here. This game does not have to be for everyone.

Enjoy the selection of Renpy games here, like someone who can choose from a variety of flavors of ice cream. If one don't like chocolate, he can simply choose another variety and really don't have to shout at the ice cream parlor (or all the other guests) that you don't like chocolate on the menu. That's just childish.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I accept that and you? Are we discussing here or are we just exchanging statements or manifestos?
And here we are again in the area where opinions are being suppressed. It's not like that!
you are the one who are calling out people who dislike the update with your statements when they were clearly talking about game. so just move on..show your support n move on..yea shout that you have different opinion for the game, to the game...dont shout on people who disagree to your opinions. your opinions are not supressed...if 99 people doesnt like it and 11 people like it including you...no need to cry on why 99 doesnt like it. nobody suppressed your support.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes