DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, I'm not trying to convince you that the story is good. I think that's as pointless as trying to convince someone that chocolate is the best flavor for ice cream. But I also don't think it's useful if people here simply forget that you don't have to want to abolish chocolate ice cream just because you don't like it yourself. There are certainly a lot of people, not all for sure but also not none, who think this game is all in all good.

Again. It's just a game. Some people here are so mad with L&P as if their personal live happiness depended on it. I just don't understand it. It is just a game.

One more thing, I share the criticism of the speed of development. But I have realized in the meantime that even if the game fails, it's not really decisive for me. As I said, it's just a game. For me, the poor project planning on the part of L&P simply means that I won't be giving any more money. But that doesn't mean that I have to badmouth the content of the game. It simply means that I believe that the probability of failure is higher than the probability of the game being completed. Still, it is just a game. As long as there are updates, I'll play them, and if there aren't any more, then I won't. It is just a game.
We realize it’s “just a game” that has ZERO sex scenes in it with “who used to be” the main female character after 7 “just a game” years. And sex with hubby doesn’t count. Nobody is playing a corruption game to have good wife sex with hubby which lowers your filthy wife points. So when she can finally have a extra marital affair (intercourse) than we will stop complaining “it’s just a game” ok buddy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toushiro

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
No, I'm not trying to convince you that the story is good. I think that's as pointless as trying to convince someone that chocolate is the best flavor for ice cream. But I also don't think it's useful if people here simply forget that you don't have to want to abolish chocolate ice cream just because you don't like it yourself. There are certainly a lot of people, not all for sure but also not none, who think this game is all in all good.

Again. It's just a game. Some people here are so mad with L&P as if their personal live happiness depended on it. I just don't understand it. It is just a game.

One more thing, I share the criticism of the speed of development. But I have realized in the meantime that even if the game fails, it's not really decisive for me. As I said, it's just a game. For me, the poor project planning on the part of L&P simply means that I won't be giving any more money. But that doesn't mean that I have to badmouth the content of the game. It simply means that I believe that the probability of failure is higher than the probability of the game being completed. Still, it is just a game. As long as there are updates, I'll play them, and if there aren't any more, then I won't. It is just a game.
Good. See whoever hates the game is angry on LP right..even when it comes to content, opinions might differ agreed?? good so let them be angry on content and LP..They are not against your satisfaction of the contents or the game right, that's what you have to understand. ..Let others enjoy disliking and liking the game as they like...and stop calling each others out lol thats funny. Anyways, just hope everyone issues will be resolved by LP by 2030 lol...peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Should I start again?
hzjujk, I'm sure it wasn't a very good memory for you, wouldn't it be better for you if you didn't touch me? :WeSmart:

Smile while looking at the situation.

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
2015 passed long ago. Seriously, you should come back in 2025, the next 3 updates are 2 with Ellie and a very short one with Sam. Furthermore, the sexual scenes begin on playable day 15 and will only begin the playable day 14 in the game. If people saw the schedule they should already know what to expect and wouldn't be so disappointed. You can see the schedule in this post
Damn typo lol and damn that's a detailed post. Thanks for that

Reactions: Racsor

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
Not even gonna justify taking a decade to complete 1 playable day BUT the animations in the last update were really nice ngl.

Reactions: 1879

carlosaca

Feb 5, 2022
After reading a lot of post since the update was realeased, I think they don't hate the update, they just hate the fact that sophia is not in it.

Reactions: Couto25

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Tbh we'd probably be halfway through PD 14 by now if only L&P had remembered that name of the game is A wife and Mother and not A son and brother. Dev is simply wasting time with these Dylan side stories. I don't mind Dylan content as long as Sophia is involved cause yk she's MC.
Fortunately there aren't any Dylan side events for a year or two at least.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
After reading a lot of post since the update was realeased, I think they don't hate the update, they just hate the fact that sophia is not in it.
Obviously. And I hate the update because the purpose of this side story was to bring ellie and dylan close..but I think he will again take one more update of 300 renders for ellie/dylan handjob.

Imagine ellie / dylan both drunk and they still didnt gave each other handjob lol. And they both are teenagers...they acted so mature in that age that even alcohol cannot get them to sex (" Unrealistic for young adults who usually do sex with anyone if they get drunk and have sexual attraction between them" ). Waste of alcohol and update. Even Sophia gave handjob without getting drunk or being forced lol.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Obviously. And I hate the update because the purpose of this side story was to bring ellie and dylan close..but I think he will again take one more update of 300 renders for ellie/dylan handjob.

Imagine ellie / dylan both drunk and they still didnt gave each other handjob lol. And they both are teenagers...they acted so mature in that age that even alcohol cannot get them to sex (" Unrealistic for young adults who usually do sex with anyone if they get drunk and have sexual attraction between them" ). Waste of alcohol and update. Even Sophia gave handjob without getting drunk or being forced lol.
What are you talking about, Sophia’s hand job on Dylan in hottub was after she drank some beers at the club

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What are you talking about, Sophia’s hand job on Dylan in hottub was after she drank some beers at the club
what about tutoring kids? without getting drunk showing boobs and playing with penis and all? And Sam too. i said if they have sexual attraction..she said yes to being secret gf of sam without alcohol i guess

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
what about tutoring kids? without getting drunk showing boobs and playing with penis and all? And Sam too. i said if they have sexual attraction..she said yes to being secret gf of sam without alcohol i guess
I was only talking about finishing a handjob while drinking, she stroked the shota boys to show them how to do it, but they didn’t cum and she didnt even touch Sams dick he got to massage and suck her tits though

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I was only talking about finishing a handjob while drinking, she stroked the shota boys to show them how to do it, but they didn’t cum and she didnt even touch Sams dick he got to massage and suck her tits though
Ohh if it would have been a sophia update, we could have seen sophia handjob with Sam without getting drunk lol...I still expect drunk sex of sophia with strangers but looking at this pace, and Dylan side story..I think it will count as unnecessary side story and idea would be dropped.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
We realize it’s “just a game” that has ZERO sex scenes in it with “who used to be” the main female character after 7 “just a game” years. And sex with hubby doesn’t count. Nobody is playing a corruption game to have good wife sex with hubby which lowers your filthy wife points. So when she can finally have a extra marital affair (intercourse) than we will stop complaining “it’s just a game” ok buddy :ROFLMAO:
In the same text I wrote that I also consider the slow development to be problematic. But it won't change anything if L&P simply adds a sex scene between Sophia and someone else than Liam. The problem is and remains that not even half of the game's story has been told yet and a development over another 10 years is extremely unlikely. I also wrote in another text that I think it would have been better if this update had not only included a BJ. But one thing cannot be denied. AWAM has reached the mid-game. There is now clearly more to see than just touching pieces of clothing. Not enough for 6 years of development, but much more than at the beginning.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes