cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help

same issue for me :cry:

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Unlikely. If you're playing the bonus storyline this update, you're forgoing about 30 Dylan points you need to continue the Sophia/Dylan route
Thanks. For me it's just stupid, we have plenty of routes and storylines, but not a threesome with Ellie and Dylan. It's sad/

Reactions: Deegermalao

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Most players are probably upset with L&P for not giving us a damn sex scene at least with Christine, who seems to be a pretty curious slut willing to try new shit out, or Aimee, who seems to be just as much of a slut as her blonde friend is. She has one hell of a body tho, but I don't think Dylan's man enough to handle all that ass she has, and that would be the second thing that pissed me off. Dylan's a damn virgin, how original:FacePalm:, why the fuck does L&P think it's a good idea to stretch things out for so long when he could at least give him and Ellie a few sex scenes till we see Sophia finally become a naughty girl and have some fun too ??:WaitWhat:
Dylan in that party looks pathetic, look how these girls are confident and assertive. They should kick him immediately from party and don't waste time for him, then make a big orgy. It's a miracle he got some action with a girl like Christine

Reactions: xXwankerXx

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I love how the patch-update notes still doesn't state any data or information. So there is no changes or are the changes so slight there is no point to download the "latest version"?

Very precarious Mr. Pickles...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan in that party looks pathetic, look how these girls are confident and assertive. They should kick him immediately from party and don't waste time for him, then make a big orgy. It's a miracle he got some action with a girl like Christine
I realised the other day that besides Zac from his football club, he has no other friends. Everyone else, like Emma and Marie he had to get his Mommy to arrange. And he's only at this party because he's the baby brother of Ellie. Who made three friends on day 2, from memory less than 24 hours since arriving in the city. And a few more later, if her screensaver is any indication.

I would have much preferred a party with one of Dylan's school friends, that Ellie had been invited to. Would have shown some character growth from the shy guy he was at the start of the game.

Even Sam has his fellow band members that took no effort from Sophia.

Jymy Asmara

Nov 19, 2020
Guys, believe me this dev is not worth of our support at all. Only one scene for 6-7 months update is beyond is ridiculous. I can give you some of developers that really worth your support and pennies. Some of them is the devs for Heart Problems and Shut Up & Dance games. Believe me these games worth every pennies and your support. Great quality games and offers so much pleasure and joy to fans. Please check them and support them. Stop subscribe to this AWAM dev. That's the only way to teach him to do his job properly. Wake up guys

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help
I accessed it through the "Gallery"
I don't think you can get to it via the actual game because it's a bonus storyline - but I could be wrong because you still have to have fulfilled some things earlier to get to this update. (Such as help Ellie with her laptop, played basketball with Christine and taken the fall for the cigarettes. There could be more, and they have all been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I don't know where - you'll have to search back).

lillos

May 22, 2017
I don't think you can get to it via the actual game because it's a bonus storyline - but I could be wrong because you still have to have fulfilled some things earlier to get to this update. (Such as help Ellie with her laptop, played basketball with Christine and taken the fall for the cigarettes. There could be more, and they have all been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I don't know where - you'll have to search back).
I played the new scenes throught the gallery,too,but I cannot understand how reach those by the main game.Ty anyway for yor answer bro

Sadslayer1

Nov 17, 2020
same issue for me :cry:
i made a save from the prev update where you choose to take sophia out for dinner or go to the party. if you have that saved on the game, load that part and chose the option "go to party" so you can play the update . Be sure to make a seperate save, you can can load that if the next update continues on to that path.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I got there simply by loading a save that was near the end of the Sophia/Dylan bathtub scene.

Reactions: TeamEquipe

magoh2

Aug 25, 2018
the updates are disappointing to me now. It seems to me the main story line is not progressing. It was a great game during part 1. its sad that the writers went from interesting story to a boring stalling story. Personally i always like to finish what I started. I fear that this main story will never be finished. if so, its just sad.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think from my sight developer already out the box. The story no longer tells about Sophia as a protagonist but more to Dylan. They should put back to Sophia's line there is many path if they want to get like as nurse path, lesbian, Aiden model, Kids teacher, Sam, Dylan, n good wife. It will more reliable than tell about Dylan private live story

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
700 renders for side story was necessary to the story to bring Ellie /Dylan closer?? Dylan could have done few favour to Ellie or praise Ellie and would come closer to her. Pay for her / buy her some gifts anything.....but this 700 long renders where Ellie didn't even touched Dylan.. concluded to just feeling wise she didn't think that Dylan is a jerk that's all. This could have been completed in 200 renders. Rest 100-150 renders he could have setup Dylan / Christine date with Ellie as cuckold would have been enough..

So much time would have been saved for next update. Same message would have been gone forward like relationship between Ellie and Dylan improved and they're sexually attracted in the end that's all.

I don't think the other 2 girls beside Ellie and Christine were required for any kind of story progress. They were just there to show boobs and get out never to be seen again in the story lol. Like special guest .

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes