DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
In the same text I wrote that I also consider the slow development to be problematic. But it won't change anything if L&P simply adds a sex scene between Sophia and someone else than Liam. The problem is and remains that not even half of the game's story has been told yet and a development over another 10 years is extremely unlikely. I also wrote in another text that I think it would have been better if this update had not only included a BJ. But one thing cannot be denied. AWAM has reached the mid-game. There is now clearly more to see than just touching pieces of clothing. Not enough for 6 years of development, but much more than at the beginning.
I think from next update onwards... suggest LP to take the scene directly to sex... because there are so many characters storylines to be covered ...so step by step tease like hj then bj then sex will be slow and unnecessary approach...you cannot expect sophia to be romantically involved with everyone so either he has to create the situation or get her drunk...beside few. Main objective of the game was to make Sophia Slut ( that's why slut / filthy point was awarded in first part) .

Please don't explain me the difference between slut and filth lol for those who still want extra slow snailburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Imagine ellie / dylan both drunk and they still didnt gave each other handjob lol. And they both are teenagers...they acted so mature in that age that even alcohol cannot get them to sex (" Unrealistic for young adults
Well, if it's any consolation, both Ellie and Dylan are two big idiots who instead of 'helping' each other explore their bodies and gain some experience in the process so they won't embarrass themselves when they'll finally fuck their partners, they stick to ridiculous, immature jokes or insults.

Most players are probably upset with L&P for not giving us a damn sex scene at least with Christine, who seems to be a pretty curious slut willing to try new shit out, or Aimee, who seems to be just as much of a slut as her blonde friend is. She has one hell of a body tho, but I don't think Dylan's man enough to handle all that ass she has, and that would be the second thing that pissed me off. Dylan's a damn virgin, how original:FacePalm:, why the fuck does L&P think it's a good idea to stretch things out for so long when he could at least give him and Ellie a few sex scenes till we see Sophia finally become a naughty girl and have some fun too ??:WaitWhat:

Have to say, as much as peeps troll him for his one-update-a-year release schedule, I bet even DPC will finish BaDIK and be halfway done with his 3rd game before L&P finishes AWAM or at least gives us a few sex scenes with Sophia we've been waiting on for at least 5y.

Dev is simply wasting time with these Dylan side stories. I don't mind Dylan content as long as Sophia is involved cause yk she's MC.
Agreed, but just imagine how lame those sex scenes with awkward virgin Dylan will be even after all this waiting. I don't mind waiting to see the MCs fuck their LIs cuz the build up and slow progress what it make them sweeter, but waiting a few years to see a virgin finally get his dick wet is nothing but a real shitty joke.

The dev missed a lot of opportunities to speed things up a lil, with both Sophia and Dylan, but he doesn't really give a shit, cuz his supporters apparently don't either, so why rush 'perfection' instead of milking the hell out of it, right ??:WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toushiro

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Kirill86

you should ask L&P why they didn't show some cum from Crist's mouth. Would it have been too hot for him? or Christ. Is she so good that she sucked every last drop? (I bet L&P will say this)
If you read the text correctly, then earlier Christine told Dylan that she came to him so that he would feed her cum protein. Thus, it is initially clear that she will swallow every last drop

kevin.a

Nov 30, 2019
What's the best combination of answers to get the naughtiest thing with any of the girls? And with Ellie, what's the most you can get?

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
That was the update...i had my doubts going into it already, but then I played it and I found it just depressing. The game is called "A Wife and Mother" like be better and actually show that you listen to your fan base, not just milk us for cash and give us crap in return after waiting almost a year for "progress"

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
In the same text I wrote that I also consider the slow development to be problematic. But it won't change anything if L&P simply adds a sex scene between Sophia and someone else than Liam. The problem is and remains that not even half of the game's story has been told yet and a development over another 10 years is extremely unlikely. I also wrote in another text that I think it would have been better if this update had not only included a BJ. But one thing cannot be denied. AWAM has reached the mid-game. There is now clearly more to see than just touching pieces of clothing. Not enough for 6 years of development, but much more than at the beginning.
I mean yeah, this is the issue. Each update has about the right amount of very high quality content and story progression you would want. *in a game with 7-8 updates per year.

If we were at this point with all this content after the 3 year mark I'd be thinking "Yeah, it's a slow burn. But still great."

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I mean yeah, this is the issue. Each update has about the right amount of very high quality content and story progression you would want. *in a game with 7-8 updates per year.

If we were at this point with all this content after the 3 year mark I'd be thinking "Yeah, it's a slow burn. But still great."
I would rather have "low quality" content with a lot more story. What's the point in putting so much time into a single render to make it look amazing when the end user will spend a fraction of a second looking at it.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes