ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Because he hasn't decided if he will add animations to this update or not and how many animations will be added. If he doesn't add animations, then it could be a July release if he continues to move at the pace he's currently going atm.

He is leaning towards no animations, although the status bar indicates there will be animations.
So it turns out that after all, the LP fired the animator and is now learning to animate himself?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I assume you are referring to the current survey here.
Although you phrase it as vaguely as possible, you imply that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish. You write that nobody can prove anything, but I think you are smart enough to know that every (new) conspiracy theory starts with such formulations.
For some people here, all that will stick is - "L&P manipulates the survey results!".

And you immediately provide a pseudo-proof. Namely the statement from L&P, who I also know, that he finds this chain of events of the tutoring hot. I think after seven years of working on this game, pretty much every fetish wears off. And if he actually still finds the tutoring so super hot that he absolutely wants to share it with everyone in public, then he will do it regardless of any survey results - just as he has done so far.
And finally - the rule in this forum is that no one should be judged for their fetishes. Does this rule not apply to L&P?

Yours sincerely
hzjujk
Yes - This was part of a discussion about the latest ongoing survey.

As to implying that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish - I absolutely believe he could and does - when it suits his purposes (and if he does - so what - right?)

As Joseph Stalin once said (paraphrase here):

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

I actually see the surveys as a form of 'bread and circuses' for his $ supporters - a way to make them feel like they have a say while they pay him to Slowly tell more of this story.

If I was shaming L&P for anything, it was not for the fetishes of Shota boys or BBC or incest, it was for breaking a story that, at one time, attempted to tell a different kind of fall from grace.

There was a time when Sophia's journey was integrated across all her story lines - she was trying to manage her job, her relationships with Patricia, Ellie, Dylan, Sam and even Liam - all while being conflicted about how some of those relationships were evolving.

These paths interacted with each other and leveraged each other (like the early Dylan/Sam path where Dylan could choose to invite or not invite Sam to Sophia's bikini fashion show).

That story has been broken and we are left with vignettes from the Sophia universe - like:

The cello lesson by art master Casanova Sam
The Biology teacher revealing her body and allowing three underage boys to touch her in their upstairs bedroom while their Mom works downstairs
Sophia giving Ellie oral in the middle of a female locker room (Sophia being totally out there as a bisexual woman in an open relationship ...) ;)

They are often good/very good scenes in terms of high-quality renders and animations that can even be exceptional (like the render/animation combo of Dylan getting a BJ from Christine while Ellie masturbates in the background).

However, these scenes are also no longer interrelated and there is no longer a cohesive story.

So - no fetish shaming here, just a recognition that AWAM is no longer a top tier find for me, and some of the reasons why.

Regardless of my current assessment of AWAM - it is still good to see you active on the threads!(y)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If you mean, he fired himself and hired himself back as his animator, that is quite possible. :whistle:
What?
He hired an animator to create animations in the game! Or is that not true?
The last scene with Sophia and Ellie kissing was done "poorly" and the scene with the BJ to Dylan at the party was done at the highest quality! LP did all this and he didn’t hire anyone?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What?
He hired an animator to create animations in the game! Or is that not true?
The last scene with Sophia and Ellie kissing was done "poorly" and the scene with the BJ to Dylan at the party was done at the highest quality! LP did all this and he didn’t hire anyone?
I don't know... What I said was in jest.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I just finished the latest update and I have to ask M & P: who wanted a 'De Shawn' on this story, or who asked for it ? and why does he keeps adding new characters every update when after 5 f*cking years there hasn't been a decent sex scene ? I think this 'DeShawn' guy needs to go , I don't want Sophia having her first sexual scene with a character other than her husband , being with that guy. what a waste of an update !

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just finished the latest update and I have to ask M&P: who wanted a 'De Shawn' on this story, or who asked for it ? and why does he keeps adding new characters every update when after 5 f*cking years there hasn't been a decent sex scene ? I think this 'DeShawn' guy needs to go , I don't want Sophia having her first sexual scene with a character other than her husband , being with that guy. what a waste of an update !
Or put another way - if you're going to play "tick the box" in terms of fetishes, why introduce another black guy, and drop the more popular one? Janitor Clarke is far more popular but isn't getting the content.

L&P could have easily not introduced Vicky at all, and had Ryan as her instructor at the gym and continued the arc he started with Janitor Clarke in the school showers.

And those like me on the lesbian route still have Nathalie.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just finished the latest update and I have to ask M & P: who wanted a 'De Shawn' on this story, or who asked for it ? and why does he keeps adding new characters every update when after 5 f*cking years there hasn't been a decent sex scene ? I think this 'DeShawn' guy needs to go , I don't want Sophia having her first sexual scene with a character other than her husband , being with that guy. what a waste of an update !
Then don’t pick any options that would result in that outcome. That seems pretty easy to avoid.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Or put another way - if you're going to play "tick the box" in terms of fetishes, why introduce another black guy, and drop the more popular one? Janitor Clarke is far more popular but isn't getting the content.
That's Exactly my point: there was already several characters to fulfill the ''interracial'' fetish for those who wanted it ; including Janitor Clarke and some students and a thug from Aiden's gang and a young team mate guy from Dylan's football team. so why keep on adding more characters is what I want to know, but I suspect that M & P does it because he needs more ''teasing'' instead of delivering full actual sex scenes in order to keep fans expecting for more lewd scenes and actual sexual content that never comes, and what is the best way to avoid actual sex scenes ? well I think that by keep 'dangling the carrot' and adding new characters on every new update that Sophia can only go as far as teasing without delivering any actual sexual content for another update , and thus avoiding any real sex scene with other main characters from the story. That's what I think is his formula to keep on m.lk..g but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's Exactly my point: there was already several characters to fulfill the ''interracial'' fetish for those who wanted it ; including Janitor Clarke and some students and a thug from Aiden's gang and a young team mate guy from Dylan's football team. so why keep on adding more characters is what I want to know, but I suspect that M & P does it because he needs more ''teasing'' instead of delivering full actual sex scenes in order to keep fans expecting for more lewd scenes and actual sexual content that never comes, and what is the best way to avoid actual sex scenes ? well I think that by keep 'dangling the carrot' and adding new characters on every new update that Sophia can only go as far as teasing without delivering any actual sexual content for another update , and thus avoiding any real sex scene with other main characters from the story. That's what I think is his formula to keep on m.lk..g but I could be wrong.
Oh, and then you've got the fact that as far as we know, Vicky and DeShithead have absolutely nothing to do with any of the main routes, even the GW! Pretty sure Liam wouldn't want Sophia anywhere near DeShithead if he's not just interracial but BBC.

At least Janitor Clarke is vaguely part of the Dylan route, and it's been hinted at that Liam is interested in a threesome with Nathalie.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
just dropping by to remind you that without the lesbian filler update (0.201) and DeShaun update, we would now be at 70-80% of 2nd side job update... eh, at least Xmas will be amazing.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes