Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think the main question is:

DOES HE REALLY NEED SUPPORT?

He really screwed his Patreons. He really milked every drop out of them. He really screwed up the entire game. He lied to his donors. And never delivered to Patreons. Teasers for $ 65 Patreons is really insane..... Asking not to share. Yeah rite.............

Knowing this, and making at least 7k a month has to be stopped...... And it is stopped, what must be awesome to him. Realising shit has stopped. Letting him realise that something went wrong. And let hem think about a way to get his stuff right. I know he can do it. But I hope on a much more humble way!
Well according to certain people here we're only allowed to have an opinion/thought/suggestion/pov/etc ONLY if we throw money at L&P so I don't know.

Jan 20, 2022
As Im in my 40s and I do believe that many people here are very young and inexperienced, Im going to address an elephant in the room. Then its up to any single one of you to take action.

If Sophia touches sexually the shota boys, as they are in many countries bracket age of pedophilia (that means that any kind of sex is forbidden under ANY circunstance even with explicit consent by the kids or their tutors), or engages in any kind of explicit sexual behaviour with them (verbally for example), then AWAM is inmediately considered as pedophilic material.

Ok, and you probably believe that is a problem for L&P only, but NO, it is YOUR problem now. Let me explain why.

If AWAM becomes pedophilic (if its not already), watching or possesing this material has LEGAL consecuences. And by extend, this forum if they dont cut all traces inmediately, it becomes a pedophilia internet place (probably already is). And yes, police departments that deal with this issues DO KNOW this kind of places and regularly watch them.

That means that if police looks at your computer for whatever reason, for example, your father has a legal problem and police goes to your house to check the computers (yours is going to be examined too), or you have a problem with selling drugs, or a big problem with taxes, or you fall into a fraud scam, etc... then the police will find pedophilia material in your computer, as AWAM and this board will be tagged so, and now you are in BIG trouble my friend. Your case will be the classical TV anchor announcing "and the police also found ilegal underaged sexual content in his computer".

Also, you can be 100% sure, that this board and your messages are being read by real pedophiles. You are not far away from them, you are sharing places. Probably you had even reacted to them and considered them funny or interesting.

So, if Sophia does the shota boys progression, and you still have any kind of frontal cortex left to rationalice the situations, you should INMEDIATELY delete the game from your computer, and probably delete the account from this place, clean your browser history, and forget all about AVNs and f95 all together.

My 2cp...
We can go play awam on Little Saint James Island :WeSmart:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
In some countries, carrying salmon is illegal.
In some countries, chewing gum is illegal.

The reason pedophilic content is illegal in most countries is because it motivates criminals, not because fictional characters have human rights.

This game was blocked on Patreon for violating the rules, but someone is crying, saying F95zone didn't hide the link
The rules of Patreon include animations, but someone says virtual characters should be excluded.
Patreon's Patrons reported it, but someone looking for the rat in F95zone.

Too young and too ignorant.

I understand you guys want to cry, but it's L&P who carries the salmon while chewing gum.
It is a different matter for me to like certain content and for a country or company to regulate certain content.

He would be a fool if he started without knowing this, but he started knowing and this is a reality he has to deal with.
I'm not saying a third-party site can't have its own rules. I was stating that for something to be illegal as in a crime there has to be a victim. Fictional characters are not and can never be a victim.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not saying a third-party site can't have its own rules. I was stating that for something to be illegal as in a crime there has to be a victim. Fictional characters are not and can never be a victim.
The reason pedophilic content is illegal in most countries is because it motivates criminals, not because fictional characters have human rights.
I have already given you a sufficient explanation.

Reactions: Wanderer-86

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry, I don't speak Russian so I can't tell what this says. If only it was English, I and the other 29.000 members currently online would subscribe to the Legend Vet tier in an instant because it's totally worth paying that much for a teaser showing Sophia in underwear.

Too bad. Damnit!
If I`m not mistaken "Подписка оформлена" means "The subscription has been issued".

Reactions: Kirill86

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry, I don't speak Russian so I can't tell what this says. If only it was English, I and the other 29.000 members currently online would subscribe to the Legend Vet tier in an instant because it's totally worth paying that much for a teaser showing Sophia in underwear.

Too bad. Damnit!
No need speak Russian) Everyone can support the LP as much as their income allows. Support him with at least $5, dude, and express your dissatisfaction as much as you want. But then it turns out that you just hate LP for its existence, yes, he did not fulfill many of the promises, but he has his own reasons for this. What right do you have to criticize people for their choices? What they do wrong is not a reason for you to criticize people.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No need speak Russian) Everyone can support the LP as much as their income allows. Support him with at least $5, dude, and express your dissatisfaction as much as you want. But then it turns out that you just hate LP for its existence, yes, he did not fulfill many of the promises, but he has his own reasons for this. What right do you have to criticize people for their choices? What they do wrong is not a reason for you to criticize people.
What?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You really didn't. Going by that answer violence of any kind would be band cause it would motivate criminals.
Don't you have a country?

Is pedophile content legal in your country?

This is the third time. Look Carefully.
If you have any further questions, contact the police in your country and ask them.

For reference, in the United States it is 911. ;)

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
What is this nonsense? Of course you can report on Patreon without subscription. I am not subscriber here for example:

1720590004700.png

You don't even have to follow them:

1720590174468.png

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes