Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
I have never seen a gym with communal showers in western word countries.
Specially in a country that lived in a Victorian period!
I've seen that some gym has neutral gender locker room and showers in New York but it's not that spread out, still rare

Reactions: McZoy

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
There's an email going around that specifically cites the game having CSAM as the reason. And sexual activity between family members, for which the 2nd side job has both.
What is CSAM I haven't find anything searching for it with patreon
Nevermind : I figured it out character sexually attracted to mice

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
CSAM scanning is designed to prevent child sexual abuse (CSAM) materials from entering the public space of the Internet. Large-scale scanning of materials is carried out on the iPhone product line, monitoring of cloud storage Icloud. Agreements have been concluded with various Internet scanning resources.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
New post
Here we go again...
Sophia is once again confronted with the small problem of communal showers
View attachment 3817258

was this not posted here or am I posting again? coz I didn't see any discussions regarding this
It was posted, but it just sort of got overshadowed by him getting kicked from Patreon, because frankly, that’s more interesting. A shower scene was maybe the most expected and boring thing that he could have done.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
im guessing the climax of this update playthrough is going to be sophia and vicky showering in a mixed gendered locker-room and deshawn or someone else will be there where she'll get naked in a public setting for the first time and there'll be a lot of peaking at each other which is going to make her horny

• Hey there
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes