MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
It's okay L&P. You need to cry harder, nobody yet heard you. And about having a small dick, yes you stinking asshole, call it what it is, well, when did I fuck you for you to have any idea about my size. You emasculated piece of shit, what kind of a dick hungry bastard are you to defend another cunt like this? And no you filthy excuse of a life, I post in this forum about what I like and dislike as every other person on this forum is free to do so just like your sorry ass but what I don't do is make imbecile comments like your sorry ass crying about how I am hurting this industry(whatever that means). If you are so concerned about L&P, go become his bitch, raise a fucking army of assholes like you, by riding his dick. Maybe then you'll be able to fucking fight like a man. Is Funky_A short for funky asshole? Cuz that's how you sound in your comments.

Oh don't say anything about L&P, how will he survive this calamity? Let him fuck over his patrons, why can't you appreciate how difficult it is to make money in this industry? Do you even hear the shit coming out your mouth?

Were you born stupid or did you do a specialized course for it?
damn.. you completely destroyed him :cool: KO punch and nothing left

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3818003

for all the dike lesbo lovers you will like this ellie is in the lead by 1 point and dylan right behind her and stupidass adien is way at the bottom were he belongs but this is a the most recent poll so go ahead and discuss
the maid is ahead of Patricia? da hell? that is surprising, I never usually pay attention to these polls, is that new or normal in polls?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
the maid is ahead of Patricia? da hell? that is surprising, I never usually pay attention to these polls, is that new or normal in polls?
It's the poll from Subscribestar he's made a while ago. The same poll was made on Patreon, but the results were quite different. But yeah it's 100 subs vs 2000 subs, so it's not really saying much. Dr.SigmundFap has been posting the results from Patreon if you wanna look it up.

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
We all knew that eventually he would get banned from Patreon ,incest, shotacons for example that Patreon don't allow but damn he had 1.800 paid members there and now he has like 250.
If I was in the dev's shoes I would have promote more on subscribe star page because eventually they would have banned me there make a discord server and told my fans to go there instead of Patreon

I saw Boosty many times now do they allow incest there or they are strict like Patreon?

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes