crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 3818003

for all the dike lesbo lovers you will like this ellie is in the lead by 1 point and dylan right behind her and stupidass adien is way at the bottom were he belongs but this is a the most recent poll so go ahead and discuss
Oof…Sam’s slipping big time. He’s barely above Zac now. I suppose that happens when there’s no meaningful content even on the horizon though.

Well this was getting a bit annoying......
Got to say that I agree. A little back-and-forth is one thing, but when it goes on for pages, it might be time for someone to take a time out.

Reactions: Luis2008 and Bane71

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Yeah they all hate, yet religiously follow :unsure:
its not that it is people are fed up with LP crap and want to the see VN progress faster than it is and get it done already and are fed up with getting side tracked with BS side stories that does nothing to further the main story so it is not envy its the fact he milks people why giving nothing in return except a few times a at most 4 times which is a rip off when you see others who update and give returns of way more updates than that and have just as good quality as he does with renders so no excuse for the delays and long production . even devs who are not LP are solo and they produce at much faster rates than he/she does so still no excuse but point is i get the hate or rage but it is not envy for most except those who are secretly envy of the detard but is stupid to be really

Reactions: Gogo1236

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
its not that it is people are fed up with LP crap and want to the see VN progress faster than it is and get it done already and are fed up with getting side tracked with BS side stories that does nothing to further the main story so it is not envy its the fact he milks people why giving nothing in return except a few times a at most 4 times which is a rip off when you see others who update and give returns of way more updates than that and have just as good quality as he does with renders so no excuse for the delays and long production . even devs who are not LP are solo and they produce at much faster rates than he/she does so still no excuse but point is i get the hate or rage but it is not envy for most except those who are secretly envy of the detard but is stupid to be really

Yeah, no.

Almost seem like some people here are on a personal crusade against the developer, yet are thirsty for any news regarding the game.
Fine with me if you are a paying customer, but then you always have the option to withdraw your support.

Problem is that there is a lot of spiteful people here that do not contribute in any way, and let's be frank stealing from L&P, yet for some unfathomable reason think they have the right to demand the game is developed the way they want and constantly whinge the story does not progress fast enough, despite developer laying the whole story arc plain and simple, giving one the idea when to expect the stuff to get heated.

Now, I understand that someone can be disappointed, especially a veteran backer who had different idea about the game or for whom the real pace of the story is too much to bare. I really do understand the pain. I backed Star Citizen way back (speaking of lack of progress), but if you are one of these people, for the love of God, move the fuck on.

There are other titles.

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes