DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Not sure where you are from but in America it is looked to as awesome if a underage boy sleeps with a woman of age. Pedophile is underage female or male with an adult male. That's not legal but the court of public opinion has accepted this.
I have to check what you just wrote because I know court cases with in US of a woman sleeping with underaged people. Probably there are nuances to what "sleepeing with underage" actually means, and probably will depend on the State you are talking about.

Anyways, Im from Europe, Ive lived in England, Spain and Belgium mainly, the 3 of them is 100% ilegal. If I remember correctly, L&P is from Germany were its ilegal too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have to check what you just wrote because I know court cases with in US of a woman sleeping with underaged people. Probably there are nuances to what "sleepeing with underage" actually means, and probably will depend on the State you are talking about.

Anyways, Im from Europe, Ive lived in England, Spain and Belgium mainly, the 3 of them is 100% ilegal. If I remember correctly, L&P is from Germany were its ilegal too.
From Germany, currently living in Switzerland.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
As Im in my 40s and I do believe that many people here are very young and inexperienced, Im going to address an elephant in the room. Then its up to any single one of you to take action.

If Sophia touches sexually the shota boys, as they are in many countries bracket age of pedophilia (that means that any kind of sex is forbidden under ANY circunstance even with explicit consent by the kids or their tutors), or engages in any kind of explicit sexual behaviour with them (verbally for example), then AWAM is inmediately considered as pedophilic material.

Ok, and you probably believe that is a problem for L&P only, but NO, it is YOUR problem now. Let me explain why.

If AWAM becomes pedophilic (if its not already), watching or possesing this material has LEGAL consecuences. And by extend, this forum if they dont cut all traces inmediately, it becomes a pedophilia internet place (probably already is). And yes, police departments that deal with this issues DO KNOW this kind of places and regularly watch them.

That means that if police looks at your computer for whatever reason, for example, your father has a legal problem and police goes to your house to check the computers (yours is going to be examined too), or you have a problem with selling drugs, or a big problem with taxes, or you fall into a fraud scam, etc... then the police will find pedophilia material in your computer, as AWAM and this board will be tagged so, and now you are in BIG trouble my friend. Your case will be the classical TV anchor announcing "and the police also found ilegal underaged sexual content in his computer".

Also, you can be 100% sure, that this board and your messages are being read by real pedophiles. You are not far away from them, you are sharing places. Probably you had even reacted to them and considered them funny or interesting.

So, if Sophia does the shota boys progression, and you still have any kind of frontal cortex left to rationalice the situations, you should INMEDIATELY delete the game from your computer, and probably delete the account from this place, clean your browser history, and forget all about AVNs and f95 all together.

My 2cp...
You’re in a really weird place to start playing morality police. Also, laws vary depending on where you are.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
You’re in a really weird place to start playing morality police. Also, laws vary depending on where you are.
Actually that is a very good and helpful point. Laws vary, depending on place and in the same place they change through time depending on what kind of goverment is ruling (lawinflation is actually a thing).

That means that you might download and watch material when its legal, keep it in your computer, forget about it, and then it becomes ilegal. Watch out and keep track of your sensible content or just delete it.

My 2cp...

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Not sure where you are from but in America it is looked to as awesome if a underage boy sleeps with a woman of age. Pedophile is underage female or male with an adult male. That's not legal but the court of public opinion has accepted this.
This is the dumbest take here so far.
Does not matter that you think it is cool or if America thinks so (I doubt it btw). The act is justifiably illegal and you are going to a prison, no matter the sex.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Does not matter that you think it is cool or if America thinks so (I doubt it btw). The act is justifiably illegal and you are going to a prison, no matter the sex.
So is incest, btw. I’ve got to wonder why you spend so much time in this thread for a game that has so much material that you evidently find so objectionable. Like, you post here all the time. Your hands are just as dirty as anyone here.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Subscribestar does accept debit cards. I subscribe to the artist ST-9pol who does a comic series and had no problem with using a debit card. And paypal can be stupid alsao. I used paypal on ebay for 8 years and then they canceled my account. I only bought household objects and a comic book once in a while. Tried contacting them several times. Could never even get a reason for why they cancelled my account. So every payment method has its problems.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That doesn't mean they banned the game for oral. If they banned games for that, every game on here would be banned. Those rules are about IRL content, not fictional.

The fictional content they disallow is rape, underage, beast and non-consent. Things that are illegal or close enough to it.

I think non-consent is what got him. Sophia is often being coerced, drunk or shows resistance. Including in the last update with Tyler in the sauna. Almost every scene in the game is like that, so they probably decided it wasn't fixable and banned him instead.
Maybe Patreon can't stand a blasphemy like fabric touching.
And after so many repetitive offences,they ban him.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I said not legal but in the court of public opinion Americans by large do not care if a woman sleeps with an underage boy.

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I still think the bst option would be on his own site to add payment options. This way he does not need to be careful at all^^

But unlike Subscribestar. Bootsy works for me now^^

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes