D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
Correct me if im wrong but the polls he did were on Patreon right ? Where he said Ava Myers and "lodgers" ? A beautiful red flag if i ever seen one.
Talk about a please ban me Patreon-senpai moment right there
I don't think that's the main cause of the ban. It's the Incest and masterbastion scene that was in the previous update(Sophia/ ellie). Remember when his page was under review

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I don't think that's the main cause of the ban. It's the Incest and masterbastion scene that was in the previous update(Sophia/ ellie). Remember when his page was under review
Incest, in any form, between any characters.
Patreon's policy has become very strict now, many people have left for that reason.

Reactions: D.kule152

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Everyone, calm down plz
Right now, this chaotic situation is being perfectly organized as the perfectionist L&P all predicted and intended, so you don't have to worry about anything :ROFLMAO:

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Guys guys guys, A LOT of you are missing common sense and real world experience. This DoL and AWAM and a strict look at the rules looking for nuances is RIDICULOUS. The world doesnt work like that.

His patreon was reported, a random dude from the moderation team took a look into it, saw some shit and decided to put it on a strike system. As the situation kept comming back, other moderator decided to ban the game. L&P did a "claim back", the case got reported to higher instances and they decided the final ban.

The truth is, Patreon is a business, they want to make LOTs of money, and they want to make a share of the money donated to L&P, so if it was a decision purely made by them, they would had let L&P and his freaks keep doing their shit and making them richer. BUT, they dont live in a vacuum, and the business people from Patreon have their own bosses. Those are the media (a novel like AWAM is a HUGE PR problem), they have the banks with their payment gateways, they have investors and some of them are conservative leaning, etc...

What does this mean? Well, a case like this, nice share of money, huge PR problems, was put on the desk of a 50yo attorney and a corp relationships chief's, they took an overall look of the case, and decided to ban this and similars (Naughty Neighbours also got banned from Patreon).

Did they really took the time to look at the details of the story and if Ellie was stepdaughter or legal daughter and if Dylan is 17 or 18? FUCK OFF! They don't even know who Dylan or Ellie are, what they did and what they are aiming at. They just looked at the image of mother, daughter, pussy eating -> BAAAAAAN!

Do you truly believe if this ends up on the news as a media PR scandal, any single night show would actually look at the details of DoL Ellie's age? come on! they will just show a fanmade image of Sophia sucking the shota boys cocks and general public had already made a veredict, so Patreon is evil for allowing this.

AVN novels are going to get gradually pushed out of Patreon, they dont want any of this shit as the world is gradually turning more conservative the next decade. Europe is, EEUU is, other countries already are.

SS? itch? They will receive presure also, lesser and later, but they will. At the end of the day, this is a novel about a mother fucking her kids and school boys, its not only taboo, its deeply inmoral and biologically wrong. He should had milked shorter and kicker, there is no way something like this will remain 10+ years.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Do you truly believe if this ends up on the news as a media PR scandal, any single night show would actually look at the details of DoL Ellie's age? come on! they will just show a fanmade image of Sophia sucking the shota boys cocks and general public had already made a veredict, so Patreon is evil for allowing this.
Exactly, they just don't give a shit, they didn't ban him for it.
It's literally Loli (but since it's not incest, they don't give a shit.)
A lot of people just go into denial, but the fact is the fact, you really think the characters are 18 years old ?, it just shows that you are biased and nothing more, my friend, my girlfriend, everyone who played this game all said they were teenagers under 14-16 years old, no older, no need to pretend and say that the characters are adults, it's just a way to get around patron restrictions and it always has been, it's really funny to me to watch.
The problem is incest and 2 versions of the game, the fact that the links lead to patreon is a severe violation of the rules.
1720525585951.png
Day18_12_330_Sophia_on_the_cusp_of_an_orgasm.jpg
Day18_12_152_Julia_amazed_about_size.jpg

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
chances of getting his patreon account back is very low. I think he should permanently move to substar & boosty, release the updates quicker. His loyal patreons will follow him everywhere
Everyone is talking about loyal patrons and here are some real obstacles about them:
- Those that forgot about their monthly subscription which is paid without noticing at all
- Those who want to keep their anonymity and paying by credit card is a no go area
- Those having restrictions in using their credit card for such payment (e.g age)
- Those who hate change and don’t want to move from the platform they are now
- Those who are lazy

As you can see inertia helped LP to make some good money. Now he has to build that inertia from scratch…

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Everyone is talking about loyal patrons and here are some real obstacles about them:
- Those that forgot about their monthly subscription which is paid without noticing at all
- Those who want to keep their anonymity and paying by credit card is a no go area
- Those having restrictions in using their credit card for such payment (e.g age)
- Those who hate change and don’t want to move from the platform they are now
- Those who are lazy

As you can see inertia helped LP to make some good money. Now he has to build that inertia from scratch…
Most important he have to work properly after years of lazy, if he want money back

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Actually he might speed up things in order to attract more people.

As I stated previously, for me this event was public gym flirting and casual touches, private room with fabric groping and explicit "sexual" moments (minor but obvious sexual gropings), showers with explicit moments were Sophia was going to act similar to the sauna boys. Now I would not be surprised to see Sophia going further like eating pussy + Hand/Boob job with cum on tits or something like that to attract more people to subscribe, that might be the "my only option is to keep going with the update" from the discord channel.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Most important he have to work properly after years of lazy, if he want money back
After reading some posts of you I think first of all you are bitter about the dev. Have you been a Patreon for some time? For me it is most of all funny to see the plot unfolding and, also for me, he gets what he deserves. But I have never been a Patreon.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
After reading some posts of you I think first of all you are bitter about the dev. Have you been a Patreon for some time? For me it is most of all funny to see the plot unfolding and, also for me, he gets what he deserves. But I have never been a Patreon.
He absolutely got what he deserved. This game started with a promising plot that will never accomplished after years of nothing. Slow burn is one thing, infinite burn just to get more money, another story. L&P was a master of milking and now he need to change his style and deliver fast, consistent updates at least until he gets a good amount of money back.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I was a patron when I realized that the game was developing too slowly for me, I just refused
But I don't see any reason to be happy at all, I'm always against destroying someone else's business, this is too left-wing an agenda, I don't like it, don't pay, that's all

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes