Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
He absolutely got what he deserved. This game started with a promising plot that will never accomplished after years of nothing. Slow burn is one thing, infinite burn just to get more money, another story. L&P was a master of milking and now he need to change his style and deliver fast, consistent updates at least until he gets a good amount of money back.
Well look at his stats here:

He lost a serious amount of money. Hope he has made a save from all the milk flowing...........

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple

abram1

May 24, 2020
Exactly, they just don't give a shit, they didn't ban him for it.
It's literally Loli (but since it's not incest, they don't give a shit.)
A lot of people just go into denial, but the fact is the fact, you really think the characters are 18 years old ?, it just shows that you are biased and nothing more, my friend, my girlfriend, everyone who played this game all said they were teenagers under 14-16 years old, no older, no need to pretend and say that the characters are adults, it's just a way to get around patron restrictions and it always has been, it's really funny to me to watch.
The problem is incest and 2 versions of the game, the fact that the links lead to patreon is a severe violation of the rules.
View attachment 3814266
View attachment 3814252
View attachment 3814269
L&P was literally playing with fire all these years, hoping to avoid consequences by sweeping AWAM under the DoLS rug. Eventually the whole scheme backfired right at his face. That was an extremely precarious endeavour from the moment he put religious family as a cast of this VN. And, clearly, incest is always a rake that can hit your balls at the most unexpected moment. We're all witnessing it right now.

Some alternatively gifted people might consider such an outcome as a carma, but it's an act of a jealous/whiny brat, seeing the chance to hurt L&P by pressing Patreon on the matters mentioned above.

Although, I don't believe this incident gonna change his working attitude, not one bit. It would've been fantastic from his part to come back to F95 after four year absence and simply talk to his fans, who are pirates, yes, but most of as don't hold any grudge towards him and explain the situation. Perhaps, more folks would've joined or re-joined him after an open therapy session on either of the available platforms. Ego and pride are strong with that one, so it's just a hypothetical scenario.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
Maybe Patreon got a strike system : if you get reviewed after reporting bam you got a strike, if it happens like 3 or 4 times this time you're permabanned without really investigating.
Other big platforms have system like that so maybe Patreon aswell
And in a perfect world this panic attack moment for L&P will make him rethink which content to remove to get away from any trouble in the future and MAYBE work a lil bit faster to rebuild suscribers *smirk*

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Thus situation is actually raising some interesting questions for me personally. Subscribe Star, Itch.io, and Boosty (or whatever it’s called) are cool with shota, or at least sort of look the other way? Also, how are they about parody stuff based on licensed properties?

I ask because I’m working on a couple of comics, and while one doesn’t violate any age stuff (it’s a Star Wars erotic story about Aayla Secura), it might get struck down for copyright purposes, and the other is a story involving teacher corruption, and male characters around the age Dylan, Sam, and Zac are (roughly somewhere between where they were at the beginning, and where they are now). I’ve been playing a lot of Persona 3 recently, and it’s kind of got me in that mode.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Subscribe Star, Itch.io, and Boosty (or whatever it’s called) are cool with shota, or at least sort of look the other way?
yes. As far I know Itch.io is super cool with all kinds of adult contents & substar too but the only problem is you can't pay via PayPal which was much easier for subscribers

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes