oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Yup this would be a much better model.

Ironically by trying to be "real" instead of fast forwarding through the boring parts of the day, he ends up producing ridiculous things like Sophia getting involved in lewd activities... I don't know 7-8 times in a single day.
And if you keep picking that getting caught in those situations makes her horny, she's surprised that this is how she feels each time lol.
realistically the mother will find out ever so easily if she were to hear her children talking about how exciting their lessons were and if she really hears something she didnt like instant pressure on the boys will make them spill everything. boys that age will not be able to keep that a secret.

if it really played that way then its a matter of time to find out whether she knew about it or not.

i would say the sister is closer to the boys than the mother. theres a great chance that the mother or sister know something is up.

Reactions: LSC82

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
is dylan ejaculating on her body and deshawn ejaculating in her hands leading people to believe sophia will allow the apostles to ejaculate on her as well?
Now your thoughtful face tells me that I haven't convinced you yet. Maybe like that?
Imagine the situation of the three boys when Sophia kneels in front of them as a freight train with 100 wagons at full speed. What happens is predictable but unstoppable. :)

• Haha
Reactions: oblivion2047

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Now your thoughtful face tells me that I haven't convinced you yet. Maybe like that?
Imagine the situation of the three boys when Sophia kneels in front of them as a freight train with 100 wagons at full speed. What happens is predictable but unstoppable. :)
would it be her giving 3 hj's simultaneously

but it does get interesting because how will she cover that up, 3 ejaculations is a lot to clean up, especially when 3 teenagers are shooting there load on her

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
would it be her giving 3 hj's simultaneously

but it does get interesting because how will she cover that up, 3 ejaculations is a lot to clean up, especially when 3 teenagers are shooting there load on her
what blowjob?
it's a joke ?!

what will happen.
There will be a striptease.
she will dress in the underwear she brought with her.
perhaps she will undress completely or she will be persuaded to do so.

two boys will cum.
she will help one with her hand.

That's all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Parkernfc
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes