Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is pd16 the swinging with their married friends?
If you mean Cathy & Andy, they're not married, only engaged. Which is kinda the point. They wanted to have a final fling before getting married. There's no information to my knowledge when their event will be.

I am finding it curious some are getting excited over what will be a Good Wife event

can anyone explain why the lesbian walkthrough for ellie/patricia doesnt have susan take emma shopping? you get ellie points for doing that
As the person who wrote it, yes. Since Dylan/Emma is the end goal, taking Emma shopping has little point. You get the same number of points regardless.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What's the twist event?
On the boarding school path, it was revealed that Dylan was the actual instigator of Aiden's blackmail, although it was only meant to be the first two tasks. The other 10 was Aiden taking advantage.

But there was such an outcry from Dylan fans that L&P removed it. Doesn't matter now, since even some like me, who plays the boarding school path, argue that anything that isn't for Sophia and Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia and Liam should probably be either removed, or delayed and done as DLC, like the Coach Sophia storyline.

• Sad
Reactions: fapzoner69018
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes