Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
!This teaser leaves so many open doors. Will Leah be the reason why Sophia was able to get the lingerie inside? Does that mean she wants to be a part of it?? Or she’s simply going to the bathroom to change to the better looking stuff
Really? I only see two, possibly three.
Here's a realistic look at an adult story:

Do you want that kind of reality?
Of course not. My actual point is that PD13 had absolutely nothing of interest for 3 of the 5 routes. Will probably be the worst PD for me in the entire game.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Really? I only see two, possibly three.

Of course not. My actual point is that PD13 had absolutely nothing of interest for 3 of the 5 routes. Will probably be the worst PD for me in the entire game.
the lazy guy should do some work instead of constantly procrastinating.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the lazy guy should do some work instead of constantly procrastinating.
My issue isn't so much his slow progress, but that he only listens to certain "yes" men, that tell him what he wants to hear. So we"re only getting what he wants to hear.

I do think he's working hard. He just happens to be working hard on the wrong things.

He's currently working on an update that got him kicked off Patreon, to the order of 1500 supporters

Apr 12, 2021
Leah? Another character forcefully added to the game, like always, used just to water down the update. I hope that Sophia will have small conversation with Leah and that she will leave her in rear view fast.
You are so right. He also says that he should cut some parts in order to finish this game one day. There are too many characters. Moreover, he continues to add new characters meaninglessly.
This side job is about those 3 boys, just do it and we call it a day.

Reactions: HBLife and akirome

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
i dont think there is need to add any other character to this story
we already have many girl characters in the game
sophia and apostles alone is enough i think
Leaving aside that this whole side story should have best be left out because it just doesn't add to Sophia in her role as "A wife and mother", I think that entanglements do a story good. With only two people (or one person and a group like in this side story with Sophia and the kids), there is only one relationship, and therefore only one status. But when Leah joins, there are two more relationships, Sophia-Leah and Kids-Leah, that can be explored and have the potential to move the story forward.

I think if there have to be side stories in AWAM, I'd rather have two or three well told ones than a mass of monotonous repetition of the same old action (like HJ at the moment) with no development of sophia curruption. Applied to the side jobs, this could mean, for example, that it is better to have Leah in the game and delete the old men from the old people's home than to keep both side stories to a minimum.

i dont think she will play any part in this update
she looks in some kind of problem which i assume is a sexual problem
and sophia will promise to help her with that ofcourse
and that will be it with her in this update
This is ultimately L&P's big problem with the whole game. L&P has opened up so many side stories that in the end, virtually none of these plots really make any progress. Again. L&P should make generous cuts, but not in the complexity of the stories, but in the number of side stories.

Build out Leah in the story, and take advantage of the progress the kids have made towards Sophia to progress things between Leah and Sophia, and than use Leah to build on that to make things possible for the kids that could not be done by Sophia directly. The point is to see the additional relationships as levers for development of the story itself, and not as independent.

Reactions: hzjujk

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
This is very interesting. Maybe this scene comes after Sophia is done with the apostles. Now what Leah is thinking about? Is she thinking about something her brothers have done? Her lack of sexual knowledge? or about how she's wasting her teenage without boyfriends & sex. Maybe she'd ask Sophia to teach her & join them next time?
( She won't join the class this time as per L&P )
1000042994.png

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Man, I'm more and more pessimist about the update... Last build teasers were more arousing and things ended with a HJ. Hope I'm wrong, but I think we're gonna get another blueballed update, unless he decided to hide the good parts.

I often joked about fabric job, but this might indeed hit us next time. :FacePalm:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Sophia is leaving as she is heading towards the stairs to go down, might not be but seems fairly obvious she is heading out and downstairs.

Maybe we're finally going to get some consequences with Leah catching Sophia hiding the bag we saw in another teaser, but I believe it when I see it. I hope so and I did elude to this in my prediction I posted before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We know Leah is going to be involved at some point and I figure this update has to be the point where it starts building to that, looks like it will do.

Leah looks lost in thought and maybe looks a bit disappointed, she is either thinking about what Sophia is doing with her brothers, or she is thinking about her mother preventing her from dating someone or going out with friends.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Sophia is leaving as she is heading towards the stairs to go down, might not be but seems fairly obvious she is heading out and downstairs.

Maybe we're finally going to get some consequences with Leah catching Sophia hiding the bag we saw in another teaser, but I believe it when I see it. I hope so and I did elude to this in my prediction I posted before.

We know Leah is going to be involved at some point and I figure this update has to be the point where it starts building to that, looks like it will do.

Leah looks lost in thought and maybe looks a bit disappointed, she is either thinking about what Sophia is doing with her brothers, or she is thinking about her mother preventing her from dating someone or going out with friends.
Good points

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes