dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Would really love to see a Lingerie show for Dylan and Sam in the game like the Bikini show which attracted a lot of followers half a decade ago. The tension between the three, the excitement, the fabric touching, a wardrobe malfunction like in the salon event, Sophia being mischievous and teasing and a lewd discussion between Sam & Dylan after the event would be amazing.

If any of you want to the see the same "Like" this post and hope L&P views and considers it in the future. Thanks

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Would really love to see a Lingerie show for Dylan and Sam in the game like the Bikini show which attracted a lot of followers half a decade ago. The tension between the three, the excitement, the fabric touching, a wardrobe malfunction like in the salon event, Sophia being mischievous and teasing and a lewd discussion between Sam & Dylan after the event would be amazing.

If any of you want to the see the same "Like" this post and hope L&P views and considers it in the future. Thanks
People are forgetful creatures, but their forgetfulness is excessive.

I can't understand why they are excited.

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
Leah will join the ED class in futur update.
Apostoles and her will "practice and explore" on eachother so Sophia make a stepback and this way LP saves his pedo ass.
"It is not incest if its for the sake of learning, just dont tell your mom, she might not understand"

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia is leaving as she is heading towards the stairs to go down, might not be but seems fairly obvious she is heading out and downstairs.

Maybe we're finally going to get some consequences with Leah catching Sophia hiding the bag we saw in another teaser, but I believe it when I see it. I hope so and I did elude to this in my prediction I posted before.

We know Leah is going to be involved at some point and I figure this update has to be the point where it starts building to that, looks like it will do.

Leah looks lost in thought and maybe looks a bit disappointed, she is either thinking about what Sophia is doing with her brothers, or she is thinking about her mother preventing her from dating someone or going out with friends.
I like that there are a lot of routes in AWAM and if the development of the game was four times faster than it is now, then I would absolutely not mind the participation of Leah and Mrs. Myers in this story. But with the current pace of development, the participation of Leah and her mom is counterproductive for the developer, we won't see progress for another decade. I doubt their involvement will speed up this plot in any way. That's what's sad.

I'mNotHim

Aug 16, 2024

with just Dylan would be better.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Im Assuming she might play the role of Lingerie Model for the boys, instead of Sophia!!
I was pretty sure that LP said Leah wouldn't have a role in the tutoring. Now you have me contemplating that possibility with Sophia competing to get the focus back on her from Leah's display. Would also explain why so much of the rest of the render is "blurred" so not to give away the new female participant standing next to Sophia.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
This is very interesting. Maybe this scene comes after Sophia is done with the apostles. Now what Leah is thinking about? Is she thinking about something her brothers have done? Her lack of sexual knowledge? or about how she's wasting her teenage without boyfriends & sex. Maybe she'd ask Sophia to teach her & join them next time?
( She won't join the class this time as per L&P )
View attachment 3992516
Leah situation is like all of us... sad because there is only teasing and no fucking.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what if sophia is going to give a lesbian experience to leah and probably go down the line of leah eating sophia out and this would push the relationship of ellie and sophia forward with ellie in the future taking a more dominate role in future lesbian roles with sophia.
This is a great idea

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017

what game ia your profile

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what if sophia is going to give a lesbian experience to leah and probably go down the line of leah eating sophia out and this would push the relationship of ellie and sophia forward with ellie in the future taking a more dominate role in future lesbian roles with sophia.
nah is not a lesbian event maybe the start of the corruption of the entire family :love: .the shotas are into Sophie is time to see if her sister is into the "education class"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I like that there are a lot of routes in AWAM and if the development of the game was four times faster than it is now, then I would absolutely not mind the participation of Leah and Mrs. Myers in this story. But with the current pace of development, the participation of Leah and her mom is counterproductive for the developer, we won't see progress for another decade. I doubt their involvement will speed up this plot in any way. That's what's sad.
All good points but Leah and Mrs Myers involvement does lead to the potential of this side job coming to an end if they find out about what Sophia is doing, most likely to be choice-based and it would continue or end. Since L&P has lost his Patreon because of this side job, he may be inclined to bring this side job to an end in this update and we don't get a choice.

There is a quick way to bring this to an end, Leah finds out and lets Sophia know that the boys know more than they were letting on, but she keeps quiet as long as Sophia helps her out, instead of the boys it becomes Leah and Sophia.

Be interesting to see what L&P does with this update, curious if he will bring this side job to an end, he probably should.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes