MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Why then LP has lesbian and good wife paths combined? He is not considering her as being filthy when she’s considering lesbian encounters.
This is just another poor writing shit in this game, or maybe he just put his wet lesbian cuck fantasies here. Nothing new that he is totally obsessed with that content.

If Sophia really love and trust her hubby on GW path, she should come to him and do it in normal way - tell him about her fantasies with other girl and maybe propose a 3some, etc. That should be discussed first
Cheating is cheating, end of story for me.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
In a realistic world a woman like Sophia cannot turn from a conservative person to a whore in less than one month… Too short a time!

Even if you prolonged the period she cannot have more than 2-3 extramarital sexual encounters. Currently in the game there are way too many candidates… namely:
- her family (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia)
- romance (Sam and/or Carl)
- her work environment (Principal Johnson, Mr Bennett, Janitor Clark, Aiden, Darnell, Zac)
- Her friends (Alyssa, Vicky & DeShawn)
- The maiden (Nathalie)
- Mafia people (Morello)
- Side jobs (teenagers / oldies)
- The rapists (thugs, movers)

Let’s group them now…

- BLACKMAIL: In this route if one can succeed only. So either Aiden goes to the end or in various stages of Aiden’s tasks different escape routes are offered and if you follow one the rest are closed. These routes are:

a. Morello: the mafia boss will protect her from Aiden even in the case he comes back later on.
b. The janitor: At a later stage of Aiden’s tasks the janitor can offer a “not so easy” solution.
c. The principal: tbh I don’t see him having any sexual encounter with Sophia and the solution he offered is the boarding school.
d. Mr Bennett: The deadline for Sophia to accept or reject his offer in order for Dylan to get a 2nd chance with his exam is PD24. Mr Bennett has been in jail before and as such he may find a way to stop Aiden’s route at the very final stage and offer a ONS as a solution to Sophia.

- CUT SHORT: I don’t see these people having anything more than a bj (at best)

a. Darnell: After his scene later in PD14 I don’t see him progressing any further.
b. Oldies: They don’t seem to be popular and as such LP may cut them short.
c. Teenagers: Well, they seem to be popular now but after this update I don’t know how they could progress or have anything more than a hj from Sophia
d. Zac: He is not that popular and as such he is a potential cut for me.
e. The rapists: Both groups are expected at the end of the game with no more than one scene only. Idk if LP will let them rape Sophia or will cut them short…
f. Neil: There’s no chance he does anything with Sophia.
g. Jules: She’s more at Ellie’s route and I don’t expect any new scenes with Sophia involved.
h. Tyler: Idk if Sophia is expected to go to prom night (PD16 unlikely) but I don’t see any potential progress here. He progressed too fast to get cut off too fast as well…

THE LESBIANS: From a western straight male perspective lesbian sex is not considered cheating. As such is treated by LP. So, no remorse from Sophia and if Liam finds out in the future might get aroused or just tolerate it…

a. Alyssa: She’s expected to appear on PD17 (3rd lesbian milestone per @xxxorro’s calendar). Let’s see what happens then… I expect Sophia to be more open towards a lesbian encounter and Alyssa will open her up.
b. Nathalie: As per LP here is the point (PD19) where Sophia is considered filthy enough to consider extramarital sex as an option. It is expected to be a very hot lesbian scene…

THE FAMILY: This is the part I expect to dominate the scenes from now on since her children are the most popular characters in the game.

a. Patricia: She’s the one corrupting Sophia the most. In the ranch there may be a turning point where Sophia considers a potential relationship with Patricia. Idk how this may progress in future scenes…

b. Ellie: They already had a lesbian encounter and they may continue to have some more. Ellie however has her own routes with Dylan, Logan, Jules & Christine.

c. Dylan: If I had to describe his relationship with Sophia I would say 2 things: i) Mommy is introducing me to sex (sexed), ii) Mommy is having sex with others (Darnell, Mr Bennett). The first one is expected to escalate gradually till the point Sophia actually has sex with Dylan. The second one is expected to increase the fetish level (Darnell, Postman, Marie’s bf, Sam and Mr Bennett) up to the point he actually sees his mother having sex with Mr Bennett. Like Ellie he has his own route with Christine, Marie, Jules and Ellie.

ROMANCE: This is supposed to be a true love affair, an escape route from her family boredom. This is expected to heat up gradually to the point where they have sex.

a. Carl: I’m putting him here because he’s mentioned in @xxxorro’s post. Maybe they will divorce their respective spouses to live their romantic life…

b. Sam: Well this guy has been all over the place and after the siblings he is the most popular character in the game. His sex scene with Sophia will be an extraordinary one after all other encounters…

So in a linear progression of the story Sophia is expected to have 4 extramarital sexual encounters:
- Blackmail
- Lesbian
- Family
- Romance
yeah, but this ain't real time, this is game time

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes