Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 4029226

Sep 13, 2024 02:06 am

A little clarification is needed (1st lingerie)
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared in other forums. Thank you!
View attachment 4029230

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya know, maybe, just maybe, L&P is saying don't share this in other forums because he actually wants you to share it on other forums. :D He MUST know it going to get shared, I do wonder if all along, he actually wants the free promotion and he keeps saying don't share to put the thought in peoples mind to share.

lol I'm not saying I'm right but imagine for a second if I am right. lol

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Edit : L&P has been promoting this famous PD14 for years and years, saying things will heat up. Ok, to be fair, there are several events left before the end of PD14, but man, we clearly don't share the same meaning of " hot ".
Seems pretty clear this is intended as "HJ day", he thinks(or is selling) it's a big step up... i don't know if many agree.

If we could mix a few kisses and quick sucking it would at least make it interesting, like she couldn't resist giving it a little peck, but handy after handy after handy... isn't very interesting.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Well guys, since the release date of the update is close and there are so many prediction comments... I'M OPENING THE BETS;
One day before the release of the update, I'll announce the odds. I'll have my algorithm make the odds according to the comments. Let's have some fun. Topics of the bet;
Sophia will blowjob her students
Sophia will give handjobs to her students
Sophia will only undress in front of her students

Sophia will stand in front of her students in her underwear, maximum.
(Comments made outside of these topics will be proportioned according to their number)

You forgot the ultimate fabric touching.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well guys, since the release date of the update is close and there are so many prediction comments... I'M OPENING THE BETS;
One day before the release of the update, I'll announce the odds. I'll have my algorithm make the odds according to the comments. Let's have some fun. Topics of the bet;
Sophia will blowjob her students
Sophia will give handjobs to her students
Sophia will only undress in front of her students

Sophia will stand in front of her students in her underwear, maximum.
(Comments made outside of these topics will be proportioned according to their number)

Sophia will finger bang herself to orgasm in front of the apostles to get them to cum, then she will let them lick her fingers clean & 1 of the shotas will offer her his sticky fingers from jacking and you will have the choice (Filthy Wife +2) lick the cum off there fingers or

(Boring good wife -2)
Tell them your appalled by there actions and get dressed and leave at once

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes