Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
an imaginary bet: She will agree to get completely naked in front of the three of them, she is already very slutty and very horny from the previous situations. It can be seen in her lascivious gaze towards the shotas. The question I place bets on, haha, is whether the shotas will grope her ass and tits, all 3 of them (I'm almost sure of it), but if at least the oldest of the shotas will also enjoy sucking Sophia's breasts . After all, there are already 3 boys who enjoyed this benefit, it wouldn't be strange if at least one of the shotas also sucks while "training" his masturbation

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
an imaginary bet: She will agree to get completely naked in front of the three of them, she is already very slutty and very horny from the previous situations. It can be seen in her lascivious gaze towards the shotas. The question I place bets on, haha, is whether the shotas will grope her ass and tits, all 3 of them (I'm almost sure of it), but if at least the oldest of the shotas will also enjoy sucking Sophia's breasts . After all, there are already 3 boys who enjoyed this benefit, it wouldn't be strange if at least one of the shotas also sucks while "training" his masturbation
She'll probably masturbate them too, she already jerked off 2 guys all the way and grabbed a 3rd one.
We are in the titty sucking and masturbation stage.

Cocksucking stage will be reached sometime in the next 5 years.

I've never been so excited for a game update in my life...
Don't do that to yourself man...

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
So, after seeing all the teasers....I can say that it smells reheated. We've already seen Sophia in sexy outfits, completely naked, being touched, etc... So, like many of you, I'm not as excited as I thought. I hope there will be a major event that is out of the routine and not like someone knocking on the door when she is in lingerie teaching the student....another reheat.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
damn the teasers have bean so boring
I couldn't agree more. Another blueballed update incoming and I'm 100% sure it's going to be a step backwards compared to the last build. Basing myself on all the teasers shared up until now, I don't have high expectations. It will obviously lead to deep disappointment.

Come on, one of the last " public " teasers shared for V2.05 was a naked Sophia in the shower and what did we get in the end?
A HJ, though it was expected tbh.

Now, what kind of event do ppl expect here ? Gritting our teeth and wait for PD15 is all we can do. That's when things will finally get interesting.

Edit : L&P has been promoting this famous PD14 for years and years, saying things will heat up. Ok, to be fair, there are several events left before the end of PD14, but man, we clearly don't share the same meaning of " hot ".

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes