Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Are your signatures from some game? ‍️
That image is from "Heart Problems." Similar to AWAM, Heart Problems' dev likes a slow burn. The game was actually labeled Abandoned until yesterday when a new chapter update dropped unexpectedly. I happen to think "Heart Problems" is excellent, as I feel AWAM is excellent, but both games have large shares of haters.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
I couldn't agree more. Another blueballed update incoming and I'm 100% sure it's going to be a step backwards compared to the last build. Basing myself on all the teasers shared up until now, I don't have high expectations. It will obviously lead to deep disappointment.

Come on, one of the last " public " teasers shared for V2.05 was a naked Sophia in the shower and what did we get in the end?
A HJ, though it was expected tbh.

Now, what kind of event do ppl expect here ? Gritting our teeth and wait for PD15 is all we can do. That's when things will finally get interesting.

Edit : L&P has been promoting this famous PD14 for years and years, saying things will heat up. Ok, to be fair, there are several events left before the end of PD14, but man, we clearly don't share the same meaning of " hot ".
i think every important scenes in this pd so far were forced and were not planned
i think he is trying to move stories faster and not like they were planned
for that only reason i think we will see some unexpected stuff in this update
maybe some people will like it and some not but that is looking like the future of this game now
majority of the scenes will be forced ones

but i hope he does is it in a way that the scenes will make some sense atleast

tbh i didnt like the sophia/ellie scene i think it was a step too early in their story
but many people did like it

so good luck l&p

Gravied

Feb 16, 2022
The update finishes in 5 minutes, but it probably takes more than 2 months to make. I'll likely either die or have kids before I get to see Sophia's famous scenes

darsiboy

Mar 21, 2022
i bet that this update is not only limited to one underwear and one lingerie. Possibly, it will be like the swimsuit (one piece and two piece) show with dylan and sam. And probably more reaveling lingerie at the end which will fuel her desire of being an exhibitionist in front of the kids.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Well guys, since the release date of the update is close and there are so many prediction comments... I'M OPENING THE BETS;
One day before the release of the update, I'll announce the odds. I'll have my algorithm make the odds according to the comments. Let's have some fun. Topics of the bet;
Sophia will blowjob her students
Sophia will give handjobs to her students
Sophia will only undress in front of her students

Sophia will stand in front of her students in her underwear, maximum.
(Comments made outside of these topics will be proportioned according to their number)

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
They will cum watching her almost naked body. They will cum also on her ass.
Remember this comment.
With the first part I'd agree..maybe. Possible that the animation is gonna be the 3 kids jerking off to Sophia or something along those lines. Cumming on her ass tho...eh, I doubt it.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes