ilovesex02

Apr 30, 2023
With this last teaser, we can be sure of one thing.
At the very least, she'll be totally naked in front of them, considering that L&P never show the hot part of an update in teasers.
And I'm pretty sure there'll either be one (or more) handjobs, or they'll be touching her pussy...
My speculation:
In first shota update when Sophia was teaching male organs, the boys allowed and convinced her to demonstrate directly by touching their pp's..
In this update when she is teaching the female reproductive part, its obvious that the boys would ask her to show or even touch her pussy just by stating/blackmailing that they had allowed her to touch their part to understand better and Sophia will either reluctantly or seductively agree

So just expect some flashing or maybe touch scenes in this update ( no BJ's or HJs obv)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It was 2 days ago
Visiting Larry Morello in prison.
Looking for a wedding dress for Cathy.
Aiden's 3rd task (art class).
Going for a run with Dylan.
Dylan catches Christine and Ellie smoking.
At Caty's and Andy's apartment.

Not to be sarcastic, but I'm really surprised that this happened two days ago.(19th)
I feel so far away, as if these things happened 10 years ago.

"Tanning salon" happened on the 17th.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Question: In Part 2 is there also Sex Ed sidejob? I am asking this because I startdet Part2 from the beginning and I can not see or play it.
1) Play the 1st part and accept the 2nd sidejob (sex-ed)

2) Install the 2nd part. copy the finalsaves from the 1st part and put into the 2nd part finalsaves folder.

3) Download the 2nd SJ patch from Here
unzip and copy the contents in the 2nd part game folder.

4) Re-run the game & enjoy.

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
1) Play the 1st part and accept the 2nd sidejob (sex-ed)

2) Install the 2nd part. copy the finalsaves from the 1st part and put into the 2nd part finalsaves folder.

3) Download the 2nd part patch from Here
unzip and copy the contents in the 2nd part game folder.

4) Re-run the game & enjoy.
I tried, but somehow it did not work. Any other Options? If I Download the 2nd Part again, would I get the full version?

E: Part 1 I had the sex ed as the new sidejob.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes