Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
L&P taunting his fans, many of who are grown men, with fucking bikini shots after 7 years of development (this thread was created: Oct 22, 2017).

Think about that.
lol there are 7,638 pages of people thinking about that, the most recent threads have me and others discussing that.

Reactions: Matt1

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It makes sense to do this.... mixing it up keeps the story's flow a secret until the games release... The images are meant to be teasers, not spoilers of the content, but in saying that, it's not too hard to put the jigsaw back together and establish a timeline with the quantity of images released. L&P's aim is to build hype for the release... I read here someone mentioning that he has only reclaimed 30% of the subs he lost with loosing Patreon... He will be really feeling it in the back pocket if that is correct, and hence the number of teasers done for this controversial story arc to drive new interest... my two cents only.
He should have arranged the teasers in time order to get people interested.

Even though the update is almost done, people still have no idea what to expect.

This is a bad marketing strategy.

If he mixed up the timeline, it's because he doesn't have confidence in the outcome.

Some people say "lower your expectations, so as not to be disappointed".

I think this is what LP wants to say.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I never said he wasn't milking AWAM, I was saying AWAM is more realistic than some people think. Sophia has done a lot in 3 weeks and it takes time for her to go from the loyal wife to I'm going have sex with my son and daughter. She is not far away from doing that, the side characters do slow things down but they're needed to further corrupt Sophia, and it does help L&P milk AWAM more, which I don't blame him for doing.

As for added DLCs, I've been saying that for ages in this thread. Recently, I've even said I think AWAM might end next year, I'm almost certain it's going to end when Sophia does finally cross the line with Dylan and/or Ellie. Which, if I'm right would explain all the side characters L&P added and I don't think L&P ever attended for Sophia to fuck everyone like you would see in other novels.

Hence my point, AWAM is more realistic than people think.

Just cause it takes a long time to develop one "thorough" day in a novel, doesn't mean the novel is unrealistic.
It is so damn realistic that it cause DAMN BLUE BALLS.

• Haha
Reactions: Notretsam

snapshooter

Sep 15, 2021
Don't forget that both side jobs have no effect on the any other scenes.
Progress on any route don't have repercussion on the side jobs.
Treat them as bonus scenes with no connection to any other route.
The dam will burst when Liam and Sofia take Andy and Cathy up on their offer. Sophia will surrender the pink and suddenly realize what she has been missing. Let's hope. If that happens all doors will be open.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes