Sep 15, 2020
I can assure you the problem is not on all Android, since I primarily play it on my phone. The problem most likely imo exists only for specific devices or maybe it could be related to the android version being used.
I used 2 Phones. one running Android 8 and the other android 11. But there is no way I can get my phone keyboard (virtual ofcourse) Pop up so that I can press those keys. If u can pls share the save file it would be great...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is it possible the subway thug part would continue in the next release after v0.15? Really look forward to that personally.
The subway thugs will have another appearance in very late-game, from what I understand. We're probably talking 12+ years from now. I think you're out of luck hoping for an event like this to happen in the near future, unfortunately.

Edit: Just noticed you've been asking this exact same question multiple times in the past. You might think that people are trolling considering their response, but they really are not. It really is gonna take 12+ years until you can even start to hope for their appearance in the game again (if AWAM is still being worked on, which, who are we kidding, won't be the case).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes