Aug 13, 2020
This was SUCH a cockblock. And now we are getting a Natalie scene instead...

They were ready to go further now the tension is gone....
Yes, the tension is gone and most likely, it will not come back anytime soon ; maybe we'll get another 'teasing' scene such as that one, after 6 or 8 loooooong 'updates' if we are lucky... :( :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: momojean

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I used 2 Phones. one running Android 8 and the other android 11. But there is no way I can get my phone keyboard (virtual ofcourse) Pop up so that I can press those keys. If u can pls share the save file it would be great...
Here are two saves.

1st one is - Old men and Alyssa route, max filthy points, so you can yourself choose which storylines to play

2nd one is - 2nd side job and Julia and yoga event route, again max filthy.

Hope it does the work. If you need some other save feel free to say.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The issue isn't with the story, I like it. Or with the renders as such, they're very nice and there's no lack of them per update and the characters look really nice as well. The problem, if you want to call it that, as far as I'm concerned, is that the AWAM devs use a hundred renders where everyone else uses three or four. In writing that would be considered ridiculously verbose and would lead to accusations of padding.

Having said that, I keep coming back to it so they're doing something right :devilish:

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes