darji

Nov 3, 2021
He gave the release date somewhere next week 15-21 - And he will probably stick to it. IMO Friday/Saturday will be the day !
I doubt it. He said he is testing while translating and programming. Also I hope not becuse on the 19th we will get Episode 8 of being a dik. I still hope Monday/Tuesday XD

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Was wondering about the unused variable sophia_interracial.

No way to increase it in v0.13 yet? Even accepting Clark's offer or being mesmerized by his... thing

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know anything about the update numbering system AWAM is going to use from PD 13 onwards?

For example, assuming the last event for the day ends in v.020, does that mean that the literature lesson :sleep: is going to be update v.0.155 or something?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Do we know anything about the update numbering system AWAM is going to use from PD 13 onwards?

For example, assuming the last event for the day ends in v.020, does that mean that the literature lesson :sleep: is going to be update v.0.155 or something?
Since he will release or plans to release each scene separately through an update function we do not know anything except that. This will at least update the speed of the updates XD

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since he will release or plans to release each scene separately through an update function we do not know anything except that. This will at least update the speed of the updates XD
The speed of the updates isn't the issue, only the speed of the content. We're still looking at a good decade before Sophia has sex with someone other than Liam. And that's like to be lesbian. Even longer for those wanting hetero content. Might even take two decades before Dylan fans get their chance.

My guess, is that the only reason L&P is switching to event-based updates is so he can say he is releasing monthly updates.

Reactions: Mirnation

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Okay so we’re at playable day 12 on 0.130
How many playable days does this new update (5-6month one) give us?

i’m honestly a bit hyped if it includes the day 15 event. Its likely fornication outside wedlock depending upon F > GW or maybe even 2GW

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Okay so we’re at playable day 12 on 0.130
How many playable days does this new update (5-6month one) give us?

i’m honestly a bit hyped if it includes the day 15 event. Its likely fornication outside wedlock depending upon F > GW or maybe even 2GW
HAHAHAHA

Oh my god

Oh my sweet summer child.

How many playable days?????

This update literally includes 1/3 of playable day 12. It will be the last third of the day, so the evening events. That's it. Do not expect ANY sex. NONE. ZERO.

It will take at least another year, maybe year and half to complete Playable Day 13.

Edit- I guess there could be a sex scene with Liam, but there will not be any sex outside of marriage until roughly Playable Day 16.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Aiden is a pathetic blackmailer. He's a sucker who can't seduce a woman. The real macho is Sam! He doesn't have a rich uncle, but he seduces Sofia without fear, calmly, persistently and confidently like Casanova! Sam is my Hero! Probably the best male NPC in women's games.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes