Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Aiden has never won. He just humiliated and beat up the guys, slept with school cheapies. But Sam seduced an adult teacher and the mother of his own best friend ! That is real VICTORY ! Even Hannibal would be proud of such a victory at Cannes.

I dream that Sam and Aiden would fight at the end of the game for the possession of Sofia in front of a crowd of school students !!

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Look at the beauty of this scenes...teasing level is high....when sohia was drunk she allowed niel to touch her
View attachment 1499515 View attachment 1499516 View attachment 1499517

And more interesting is that when she was restored to consciousness.... She felt bad that niel put something in her drink

View attachment 1499519 View attachment 1499520

And most pleasurable is that she allowed niel to undress her in her consciousness....

View attachment 1499521

I think if niel should have started with a kiss ...sophia may have compromised....but she didnt like force ....he should learn something from Sam....

View attachment 1499522
Would be pretty dumb if nothing happens with Neil at all after this.

I don't give a shit about your polls, I'm not even asking for a full on sex scene between the two it just seems weird to have this scene and nothing afterwards.

Reactions: Toushiro and Adolfo

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017

I don't give a shit about your polls, I'm not even asking for a full on sex scene between the two it just seems weird to have this scene and nothing afterwards.
thats the way of the milktease

• introduce new character
    • make MC spend the first stages of corruption with that character
      • character goes away
  • introduce new character
    • make MC spend the first stages of corruption with that character
      • character goes away
  • repeat..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

But there is stuff afterwards. That was the scene that establishes Neil as the piece of shit that he is for the Ellie/Jules route. That he is likely a sexual predator that is abusing Jules. And tries to abuse Sophia.

And that he is damn right in cowering in a corner never to be seen again for what he has done.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
But there is stuff afterwards. That was the scene that establishes Neil as the piece of shit that he is for the Ellie/Jules route. That he is likely a sexual predator that is abusing Jules. And tries to abuse Sophia.

And that he is damn right in cowering in a corner never to be seen again for what he has done.
In hindsight, I wish that scene didn't have any options. It's a pretty important scene to establish Neil, and yet it can be totally missed if you choose not to drink. This feels like one of those times that a linear story would have been better because everyone should experience that character development.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
rock look should've won :(
I agree, but that was L&P's fault for putting up those choices. The Rocky Outfit fits the theme perfectly. I'm still trying to figure out why he even put it up as a vote. He should have known the more skin you show the higher chance that was going to be the choice most people will pick. Not to mention the venue of choice for this event. A Biker's Bar.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree, but that was L&P's fault for putting up those choices. The Rocky Outfit fits the theme perfectly. I'm still trying to figure out why he even put it up as a vote. He should have known the more skin you show the higher chance that was going to be the choice most people will pick. Not to mention the venue of choice for this event. A Biker's Bar.
Fan service. That's it. L&P wanted to do something to make his patrons happy, and this was an easy win. It made no sense artistically, but it helped justify people donating at higher tiers.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Fan service. That's it. L&P wanted to do something to make his patrons happy, and this was an easy win. It made no sense artistically, but it helped justify people donating at higher tiers.
Does it not? she is not a rocker so her having such cothes would be kind of odd imo. The main theme is bringing her into situations or scenes she is unfamilar with. I bet she never went to a rocker bar or such an event.

so this kind of clothing makes no sense for her character.

Reactions: Matt1

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Does it not? she is not a rocker so her having such cothes would be kind of odd imo. The main theme is bringing her into situations or scenes she is unfamilar with. I bet she never went to a rocker bar or such an event.

A tee shirt, ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. None of that is odd and I have all three in my closet right now, and I don't go to biker bars.

Besides, that was NEVER the reason anyone voted against it. People wanted the romper and L&P didn't need a poll to know that. The romper wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't absolutely ridiculous looking.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Except she is a rocker at heart. I don't play the Sam route, and absolutely no interest in the concert, and even I know that.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Why wouldn't that make any sense? One would argue that Patricia is similar to Sophia in her attire choice but yet she shows up in a short shirt and jeans, and we haven't seen any reference that Patricia has been to a Biker's Bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

How do you know she's not a rocker? Didn't she tell Sam of her liking for guitar players when she was young, during the cello lesson? Hasn't she got a knowledge of rock & pop as shown in scenes at the nightclub, with Patricia, Sam etc? People of Sophia's age know the music of their time, even if they're not rock fans. Sophia will probably have been to all kinds of venues when she was young, especially given the fact that she was in college, where bands usually play every week. [At least they did in my day....long ago]. She's not some sweet innocent but a sophisticated woman. Women like her also usually have a sense of style & taste, yet she goes to a neighbour's son's concert in a "look at me, I'm gorgeous but desperate" outfit.

Style & taste were not in evidence when L&P held a poll, knowing that if you show two outfits to a bunch of teens & tweenagers they'll vote for the outfit that shows a lot of skin. I never cease to be amazed at how many seem to think the poll could have gone any other way, or that it was some kind of democratic exercise, given the Patreon core membership that L&P is now, understandably, fully catering for. That's also, IMO, where the massive jugs on display in the romper have their biggest fans & why the Dev decided to mutate his MC into a well-known stereotype, who now resembles all the other 'mature' bimbos out there in the gaming world.

We're only days away from the update & will soon know why L&P felt it necessary to put Sophia into a certain outfit & situation.
I'm still mainly playing out of curiousity about this & many other things.

Last edited:

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Aiden is a pathetic blackmailer. He's a sucker who can't seduce a woman. The real macho is Sam! He doesn't have a rich uncle, but he seduces Sofia without fear, calmly, persistently and confidently like Casanova! Sam is my Hero! Probably the best male NPC in women's games.
Mee too

Reactions: Losersriot

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No one bats an eye when people say stuff like this about Aiden and Dylan, but if I express my thoughts on Sam even as a reaction to such a post everyone here gets angry.

Seems really unfair :cautious:
Well, none of the 3 escape criticism in this place. I follow the Sam route but I started doing this mainly as a way to avoid as much incest as possible. He's got potential but he's way too forward & confident around Sophia to be realistic. When people express hatred for Aiden, I think of it as a tribute to L&P's writing skills. Villains are supposed to elicit such reactions, after all.

As for Dylan, the young rascal that he is/was. He's with Emma in my playthrough, so he's no longer an irritant. Grrreat.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes