Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Still not sure if it's better for Dylan to kiss Ellie or just put his arm around her (given the dialogue following that almost hints at something).

Reactions: dima1986

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
George RR Martin of Game of Thrones fame, Douglas Adams of Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe fame. The list of amazing artists who are just shit with deadlines is a long one.

L&P is shit with deadlines, can we get over it already? The update is great, I loved it. Seriously, were you all expecting this to be the gangbang session? It's a slow burn game. I would recommend Elena's Life if you want something faster.

There are loads of games that get straight to the sex, this isn't one of them!

For pitys sake every path is optional. I love Aiden's route, but why do people play the path if they don't enjoy it? Just close down any route you don't like, don't play the route and then moan.

For the record he could drop the animation if it speeds up output, it's not crucial

Look up Innocence or Money if you want something similar but faster to action.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Is anyone able to provide a full filthy+lesbian save at the beginning of 0.160?
just use the mods to boost the stats however u like bro !!! I don't really remeber how i got it but if u click on the stats (<3 ) u can change them

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
George RR Martin of Game of Thrones fame, Douglas Adams of Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe fame. The list of amazing artists who are just shit with deadlines is a long one.

L&P is shit with deadlines, can we get over it already? The update is great, I loved it. Seriously, were you all expecting this to be the gangbang session? It's a slow burn game. I would recommend Elena's Life if you want something faster.

There are loads of games that get straight to the sex, this isn't one of them!

For pitys sake every path is optional. I love Aiden's route, but why do people play the path if they don't enjoy it? Just close down any route you don't like, don't play the route and then moan.

For the record he could drop the animation if it speeds up output, it's not crucial

Look up Innocence or Money if you want something similar but faster to action.
What an apples and pears comparison! :FacePalm:GRR Martin and Douglas Adams only went slow after several of their books/works/scripts were out, successful and had lot of work(Adams book speed for instance was slowed down due many scripts for films and series like e.g. Doctor Who). L&P has barely reached 40% of his first game and has a workspeed weekend hobby fanartists can match and overcome!

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Something doesn't make sense to me...
During the last update it is mentioned several times that Ellie and Logan had been together for weeks (2 for Ellie or even 3 for Christine):
View attachment 1758498 View attachment 1758499
But how is this possible if we are currently up to the morning of Day 20 (PD 13 - Friday) and the two first saw each other in the afternoon event on Day 15 (PD 8 - Sunday)?
View attachment 1758501
Did I miss something or does time in San Alejo flow in a different way and five days can turn into two or three weeks? How is it possible if three weeks ago (21 days) the Parkers were still in their sleepy, cold, small town?
I guess he is a time traveler, LOL

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oyundaki diyalogları hangi dosyada bulabilirim?
Hint: is your friend. "In which file can I find the dialogues in the game?"

They're all contained in "scripts.rpa", but you'll need a program like to extract the files from it.

------

İpucu: sizin arkadaşınızdır.
Hepsi "scripts.rpa" içinde bulunur, ancak dosyaları buradan çıkarmak için gibi bir programa ihtiyacınız olacak.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
kinda weird that none of her naughty actions inside the class room never got video'd and put on the net, guess cellphones in this world are just used for communication only :)
Did you not notice that Sophia took away Aiden and Andre's mobile phones? i.e. the two people who had ADVANCE notice of what she was going to do. The rest of the class had their heads down focussing on their schoolwork. And when she flashed Zac, the only person in the back row that could see was Aiden.

So wihin the constraints of this was happening in an adult VN and not real life, it was just about realistic this time. However given that we expect th tasks to get steadily more explicit, if these tasks happen in the classroom then it will become less and less realsitic that her students dont film her on mobile phones.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Did you not notice that Sophia took away Aiden and Andre's mobile phones? i.e. the two people who had ADVANCE notice of what she was going to do. The rest of the class had their heads down focussing on their schoolwork. And when she flashed Zac, the only person in the back row that could see was Aiden.

So wihin the constraints of this was happening in an adult VN and not real life, it was just about realistic this time. However given that we expect th tasks to get steadily more explicit, if these tasks happen in the classroom then it will become less and less realsitic that her students dont film her on mobile phones.
It was unreal. I cannot believe that all students read a boring textbook in class. And so that after getting bored with reading, no one becomes interested in what is happening in the classroom. I hope we won't see more of such unrealistic things.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes