Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh, this will not be another blackmail route. He will just ask Sophia for a "favor". Probably to please some important people for him. How would you call that? Hooker maybe :)
Why would Morello rent Sophia out when he obviously has the hots for her himself?It would not make any sense.
If L&P sticks to the story Larry made Sophia his cumar so she is basically part of the family now

Reactions: Ass Fan and hzjujk

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Why is everyone hating on the new animations ? Its actually really fucking good the whole animation has movements head,legs.feet,blinking,hair Fuck even the necklace even moves. Fuck even the top animators dont have the kind of movements
It's really smooth has sound what more do you people want lol

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why is everyone hating on the new animations ? Its actually really fucking good the whole animation has movements head,legs.feet,blinking,hair Fuck even the necklace even moves. Fuck even the top animators dont have the kind of movements
From what L&P said about the aminations that is what annoyed people and also the lengh of time it took.
One quote form L&P
The animations we're working on are supposed to be of higher quality and not such you see in other games of this kind! That's why it also takes a little longer.

You'll get a great high quality animation promo very soon. This should at least be a little compensation for the longer wait because of them. And with such kind of animations it is a big deal People who're working in this field need sometimes up to 3 months for just one animation! Of course these are absolutely top notch animations, best of the best! We're not making it that complicated (at least for this update) but it still needs more time than from other games which just do basic simple animations without much skills!

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Sophia will be Morello`s lover. That`s all. He too gently with her and after beating Aiden she`ll understand that Morello a strong man with power. Sophia don`t expect by herself that she will have crush

Reactions: Ass Fan

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Sophia`s SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
The animations are very good. Why everyone hates them is the fact they they prolong the release cycle by so much that it is not worth it, especially considering that it is not the main character that was animated. So animations are only good if you disregard all the context around the game and what people where promised throughout 5 years.

Mar 14, 2022
I don't think you know what a top animator is.
The animations were good but Jen looks like she's holding a fart the entire time, andre looks like he was dealt a good poker hand and aiden looks like he's trying to look focused while letting a fart of his own without anyone noticing.

Plus they add nothing to the game, the entire thing could have been published without the animation and no one would have missed them. That other dude who said that those animations would be made in days instead of months was actually right, no wonder L&P deleted his post.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
From what L&P said about the aminations that is what annoyed people and also the lengh of time it took.
One quote form L&P
The animations we're working on are supposed to be of higher quality and not such you see in other games of this kind! That's why it also takes a little longer.
It's better then 95% of games on here tho :D And i have played a lot. And i can see it would take long to make some blender animators take months for a 30 sec -1 min clip. and this guy is using daz plus making all this still renders can't really blame the guy

Mar 14, 2022
It's better then 95% of games on here tho :D And i have played a lot. And i can see it would take long to make some blender animators take months for a 30 sec -1 min clip. and this guy is using daz plus making all this still renders can't really blame the guy
NLT provides a lot more animations in 15 day.
Lust is not using daz and making the animations. He says he has an animator making the animations on blender so that excuse is not valid.

The part where andre puts his dick inside is very funny, it's like he is taking a rod out of his body to impale jenn

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know enough about blender or aminations to comment but he built this up to be the best of the best and while it was good he did hype the hell out of it and it was not even with a major character

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes