Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
0.170 should be the shotas.
Maybe you are right.

The only characters that have more scene with Sophia than Patricia are Dylan and Ellie.
And Dylan have way more scenes with Sophia than any other character.Like twice more.
That of course leads to question
How the hell Dylan with 3-4 times more scenes with Sophia,compared to Patricia is making 3-4 times less progress?
With the current speed,Dylan will have sex with Sophia no ealy than PD 40 or even PD 50.
So the dev should make a massive change.Two options.
number 1
Sophia/Dylan events will be more impactful-just like other characters.Ellie and Patricia,for example,are making constant progress with each scene.So far I have the feeling that Dylan is not making any progress in more than half of the scenes or the progress is just 1/5 of what are making other characters.
number 2
The dev will add at least 3 Sophia/Dylan events for each playable day.If he insist to continue with the snail progress this the only way.
or waith there is
number 3
The game will have 50(or 60) playable days,not 30.
Sam has more events than Patricia too

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
Don't forget this game is also a fighting game, so maybe he is working on a combat system, last time everyone was delighted with the Dylan the Destroyer combat system.
View attachment 1793408
Sophia remains 40 yards behind with arms crossed, very concerned about what could happen to Dylan and ready to intervene ! :p

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
Hey there
Can someone please tell what events will occure in this update and the next one cuz .
Thanks
If only there were a guide to answer the most common questions...
photofunky.gif

Update 2.5 (0.161) : Meeting Aiden
Noon:
Update 3 (0.1xx)
: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If only there were a guide to answer the most common questions...
View attachment 1793683

Update 2.5 (0.161) : Meeting Aiden
Noon:
Update 3 (0.1xx)
: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest
If we're lucky and kind for the dev, we might actually be still around to see it all..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If we're lucky and kind for the dev, we might actually be still around to see it all..
I'm just hoping there isn't anything that causes the game to get reported to Patreon. The second side job is awfully close, and they do have an event this PD.

At least until Ellie day. I'm resigned that I'll probably have to ragequit the game eventually, but I'd like to see how far Ellie can get before I do.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Update 3 (0.1xx): Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Actually curious how L&P is gonna deal with these 2 updates. What I mean is, the majority of his patrons are probably not on the boarding school route, and I'm guessing there's also a bunch of people not too keen on playing the kindergarden sidejob either. Will he squeeze in another mini-update like the one currently in development to "satisfy" his patrons? I'm personally not getting any content out of the remaining updates on PD13 that would really interest me. Not that I'm complaining, I know there are people here who barely get any content at all on their routes, but I feel like it's gonna turn into a major issue for L&P to make his patrons happy. Adding more tiny in-between updates can't be the solution either, as that would stretch PD13 into eternity.

Those who are waiting for Lesbian or straight content with actual adults are going to have a bad time ahead of them, lol. We are talking years worst case scenario. :unsure:

I'm just hoping there isn't anything that causes the game to get reported to Patreon. The second side job is awfully close, and they do have an event this PD.

At least until Ellie day. I'm resigned that I'll probably have to ragequit the game eventually, but I'd like to see how far Ellie can get before I do.
^ This, basically. Except in my case I'm waiting for straight content including adults. That doesn't include Sam or Dylan for me, unfortunately. I just realized that there's pretty much nothing left for me to look forward to in PD13, and I can't remember what's planned for PD14 right now. Bummer!

Reactions: McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually curious how L&P is gonna deal with these 2 updates. What I mean is, the majority of his patrons are probably not on the boarding school route, and I'm guessing there's also a bunch of people not too keen on playing the kindergarden sidejob either. Will he squeeze in another mini-update like the one currently in development to "satisfy" his patrons? I'm personally not getting any content out of the remaining updates on PD13 that would really interest me. Not that I'm complaining, I know there are people here who barely get any content at all on their routes, but I feel like it's gonna turn into a major issue for L&P to make his patrons happy. Adding more tiny in-between updates can't be the solution either, as that would stretch PD13 into eternity.

Those who are waiting for Lesbian or straight content with actual adults are going to have a bad time ahead of them, lol. We are talking years worst case scenario. :unsure:

^ This, basically. Except in my case I'm waiting for straight content including adults. That doesn't include Sam or Dylan for me, unfortunately. I just realized that there's pretty much nothing left for me to look forward to in PD13, and I can't remember what's planned for PD14 right now. Bummer!
Well Ellie day also has the "wild" event with Sophia, of which I've been assured is hetero, and wont involve Dylan. Just have to get there.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes